Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You know what they say about Wednesdays...

So Hines won DWTS, which is great because he is the one I wanted to win.  Woohoo!  Today, is a bit emotional for Scooter.  It is her last day of school, she is happy to have summer here but she LOVES her teacher and is going to miss her.

Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 21
Activity Points: 8


Breakfast: (10 PP)
-1 Sausage Sandwich (8 PP)
-4 T. southern butter pecan creamer (2 PP)

I stayed up late last night.  Like I said lots of TV... as you all know, I started with American Idol, moved on to DWTS, then after that I watched The Voice, and to round out my night I watched Tosh.0.   I am still very much TeamCeeLo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had planned on eating the rest of my dinner from last night.  But E went out for some errands and came back with lunch.  As you all know, I am not one to waste food.  So I will move my planned lunch to dinner.  :)  E went to Arby's and so I got a Beef n' Cheedar minus the Red Ranch sauce.  It was ok, if it was minus the onion roll it would have been even better.  Lovey Man got chicken strips and all 3 of use split a small fry.

Lunch: (19 PP)
-1 Arby's Beef n Cheddar sandwich (12 PP)
-1/3 small Arby's Curly fry (4 PP)
-1 Arby's chicken strip (3 PP)
-1/2 frozen banana (0 PP)

I need a nap!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No snack today.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had the rest of my burrito and some more of the chips.  I hope today does not wreck my scale reading tomorrow.  Ok who am I kidding.  I have not had the greatest week and so it will be more than today  causing the scale possible not to be happy with me.  Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and a new week.  :)

Dinner: (12 PP)
-12 tortilla chips (2 PP)
-1/2 Burrito Colorado (10 PP)
-1/2 c. salsa (0 PP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lovey Man and I went for a walk today.  Man I am glad I went early because it is sooo hot and humid in the afternoon.  How hot is it?  It is so hot that I saw the Devil chasing an Ice Cream Truck.  hehehe

Thank folks, I will be here all week!  :)

Activity points: 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scotty won American Idol!!!!!!!!!

Off to get my beauty sleep!!  Nighty Night!!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 1
Activity points earned: 13
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment