Sunday, May 1, 2011

Very Nice day today...

I was a bit surprised to be the first one up today.  Usually on the weekends Scooter is up first but not today.  I enjoyed my time, the small amount that it was.  I actually used my espresso machine today for the first time in a long time.  I made myself a hazelnut latte... I know that increases my points in the morning.  You wanna know the  really bad part.. I only had whole milk.  I know.... the horror!!!  hehehehe


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 35
Activity Points: 4

So not only did I have the latte but I also make the sandwich... 

Breakfast: (14 PP)
-2 T Hazel nut creamer (1 PP)
-1 1/4 c. whole milk (5 PP)
-1 turkey sausage sandwich (8 PP)

High value breakfast but it was soooo good!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was gonna make meatloaf for lunch today but that got overruled.  So we went out for Mexican.  No complaints from me. I could get Mexican food several days a week, I love it so much.

Lunch: (17 PP)
-1 beef soft taco (6 PP)
-1 chicken soft taco (5 PP)
-1/3 c. spanish rice (2 PP)
-1/4 c. refried beans (2 PP)
-8 tortilla chips (2 PP)

Yummy Yummy I had love in my tummy.  Ok, so E wanted me to pick this fried avocado and I was like now just how many fat grams do you think that has in it.  I got called boring but I am not gonna be adventurous with that.  He didn't try it Mr. I order the same thing every time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did have a snack today.  I have also learned that Lovey Man seems to really like banana chips.

Snack: (0 PP)
-1 c. grapes (0 PP)

I also took the kiddios to the park after lunch, went to Wally World for a few things, and then mowed the grass this afternoon.  Can we say ton o' ACTIVITY POINTS?!?!?!

I earned a lot today.  Yeah me!

Activity Points: 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really wanted to make dinner tonight and since meatloaf was out because we all had beef at lunch, I wanted to try something different with chicken.  I got the spice combination for Chicken Cacciatore.  Not sure how it will be received but I am going to try it.

Dinner: (11 PP)
-1 serving of chicken cacciatore (3 PP)
-1/2 c. rice (3 PP)
-1 6 oz orange gin and tonic (5 PP)

Everyone thought it was good.  So I might make this one again.  I will share the recipe tomorrow.  I did not get a picture.  Thought about it when I was 1/2 way finished with my plate.  Oh well....  Yes that says gin and tonic.  I have really cut down on the alcohol consumption because those are PP that I prefer to use for something else.  However, E has wanted me to try this orange flavored gin, so I figured "What the Hell"

It has been a great day.  I am not looking forward to my alarm in the morning.  Back to the reality!

Nighty night all... see you all tomorrow!  :)



Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 2
Activity points earned: 10
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment