Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back to reality... Spring Break is over.....

Blah... my alarm went off tooooo early this morning.  Scooter was not that happy either.  Oh well, some breakfast and some caffeine all should get better.



Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 33
Activity Points: 10

Breakfast: (12 PP)
-1 Turkey Sausage Sandwich (8 PP)
-1 c. 2% milk (3 PP)
-1 T. southern pecan creamer (1 PP)

I had my sandwich, made another latte, and started another book.  So far, the morning is getting better.  Maybe it will be ok to be back to reality of getting up early for school.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually ate leftovers today.  I know it has been a hit and miss thing for me but I enjoyed the chicken cacciatore last night and it is low PP.  So what is not to like about those leftovers.  :)

Lunch: (5 PP)
-1 serving of Chicken Cacciatore (3 PP)
-1/3 c. rice (2 PP)
-1/2 c. cantaloupe (0 PP)

Very good stuff.  I think I might have it for lunch tomorrow.  Lunch was a bit boring, mostly it was just me trying to get somethings done on the computer and then looking for any new interesting job postings.  So far, nothing very interesting on the job front.  I mean I am hoping that one lead I have might go well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snack: (0 PP)
-1 c. grapes

no exercise - too busy :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scooter had softball game tonight.  They won!!  However, Scooter was a bit distracted during the game so not her best.  But still we are happy with her.  We are not so happy with the coach.  E  is wanting to pull her from the team.  I hope that this Friday's game goes better than expected or he may get serious about it.

Lovey Man and I did not run around the ball park tonight.  We were both just fine sitting and watching the game.  I was thinking ahead and I made dinner before we left for the game.   Yeah Me!  

Dinner: (15 PP)
-1 slice of meatloaf (6 PP)
-1/2 c. mashed potatoes (3 PP)
-1/2 c. carrots (0 PP)
-1 serving of banana pudding (6 PP)

Dinner was soooo good.  I even had a enough PP values left to have some dessert.  Oh I made the dessert earlier in the day and was hoping I would be able to have some.  I was doing my happy dance when I totalled my PP values for today and found out I could.  :)

Some of the bestest stuff ever!!!!
So I  not only had a good day... I had a great day!!



Totals:
Daily PP used: 36
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 10
Activity points used: 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banana Pudding

40-45 Nilla Wafers
4-5 over ripe bananas, sliced into 1/4" pieces
3 1/2 c. 2% milk, cold
2 pkgs instant vanilla pudding mix (3 oz size)
8 oz Cool Whip Lite


  1. In a large serving bowl, start with a single layer of wafers and then a layer of bananas. Repeat layers once.  Then finish with a top layer of wafers.  
  2. In medium mixing bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk.  Whisk for about 2 mins.
  3. Pour pudding over wafer and banana layers.
  4. Top pudding with Cool Whip.
  5. Place in refrigerator for up to 4 hours.


(12 servings - 6 PP)

*I replaced a couple of ingredients with lower fat items.  This lowered the PP value of the dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment