Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Friday.... that's all~

Time to start this glorious day.  I really hope that it will not be as hot as the last few days. 

Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 38
Activity Points: 2

Breakfast: (9 PP)
-1 Sausage Sandwich (8 PP)
-2 T. Southern Butter Pecan creamer (1 PP)

Ok the whole school being out is still very new to me.  I woke up today thinking that today was Saturday.  I also did that yesterday as well.  I think it will take a few days to get use to.  However, tomorrow when I wake up it will be Saturday.   :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had plans to go to lunch with the kiddios and then go to th grocery store.  However, E wanted to go to lunch with us so we went to lunch and nixed the grocery store run for the time being.  We ended up at Fatz Cafe.  We have only been there a couple of times but we really like it.  

Lunch: (19 PP)
-1/2 Fatz Cafe Half Calabash Chicken Wrap (7 PP)
-1 Fatz Cafe Side Caesar Salad with Fire-Grilled Chipotle Chicken (9 PP)
- 1 Fatz Cafe Poppyseed Roll (3 PP)

While we were at lunch we decided to go to a movie.  Or should I say movies.  E and Scooter went to see Kung Fu Panda 2; while Lovey Man and I went to see Rio.  We did this for several reasons.  Mostly because we were not sure if Lovey Man would nap and it was less likely for us to disturb people in the Rio movie.  He and I were actually the only two in the theater so it was like having a private showing.  That was really kinda cool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No Snack or Activity Points today...  BOO me!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really did need to go to the grocery store because we were out of some things that are absolutes in my house.  While in the store, I was looking for inspiration for dinner.  I decided on country style pork ribs, potatoes and onions, and baked beans. 

Dinner: (15 PP)
-1 serving of potatoes and onions (3 PP)
-3 oz country style pork ribs (6 PP)
-1/4 c. Bush Baked Beans (2 PP)
-1/2 slice of turkey bacon (0 PP)
-1 jigger of vodka in Savannah Sweet Tea (4 PP)



I know it is not the most appealing looking plate because there is no color.  But it was really good.  I want to note that I only ate 1 rib and I made the potatoes and onions instead of potato salad.  I got to have more in the serving for less PP.  I also got to use the food processor again.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While at the store I also got inspired to make a variation of my brownies.  I knew I would make brownies tonight but while I was at the grocery store the light bulb went off and I picked up a package of cream cheese.  So I made Cream Cheese Brownies.  My house smells so YUMMILICIOUS!!!  Wish I could post a scratch-n-sniff picture for you all.  I will post a recipe for you all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time to go.. I have lots of things to do.  We are going to my parents' house for the weekend.

Nighty night my peeps!!!

Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 3
Activity points earned: 2
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment