Monday, May 30, 2011

It's Memorial Day!!!

And they who for their country die shall fill an honored grave, for glory lights the soldier's tomb, and beauty weeps the brave. ~Joseph Drake

Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 34
Activity Points: 6

Breakfast: (5 PP)
-1 pkg Peaches and Cream Oatmeal (4 PP)
-1 banana (0 PP)
-1 T. nondairy powder creamer (1 PP)

I got up this morning again to having coffee already made.  Man, I'm gonna miss being at my parents' house.  Oh well time to get up and at 'em.  I have to get Lovey Man and I packed and ready to head home.  It's not gonna be pretty leaving, especially with Scooter staying.  I hope the crying doesn't last toooo long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was lucky this trip.  The crying started, I gave him a few minutes to get it out and then I turned up the music. I was not trying to cover up the crying, he really likes music and it calms him.  Which worked this time as well.  Woohoo!  We were traveling so I stopped for fast food.  I know I shouldn't have but I did.  We stopped at Wendy's and I went for the single with everything.

Lunch: (22 PP)
-1 Wendy's Single with everything & cheese (15 PP)
-2/3 serving Wendy's small fries (7 PP)
-1/2 serving of apple slices (0 PP)

I really did not enjoy it as much as I thought I was going too.  I think because I am trying to do good this week, that it made me feel guilt.  Which in turn made the burger not that good.  What?!?!?!  Did I just write that... what is wrong with me?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scooter and I went to Wally World for a brief trip.  I need to get items for dinner and extra Resolve for the carpet.  I got reminded today that bright blue finger paint + beige carpet + 19 month old = NO FUN for MOM!!

Activity Points: 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I suggested chicken for dinner and E wanted it fried.  So I fried it.  I haven't fried chicken in soooo long I almost thought I had forgotten how.  But I hadn't.  I made sure I had lots of veggies to counteract against the fried stuff.  How could I not enjoy it!!

Dinner: (12 PP)
-1 boneless skinless chicken breast, fried (6 PP)
-1 medium corn on the cob (2 PP)
-1/2 c. green beans (0 PP)
-1 jigger of vodak in Savannah Sweet Tea (4 PP)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a snack today.  When I got home, I remembered my Cream Cheese Brownies.  So I had one.  It was just one, I promise.  

Snack: (4 PP)
-1 Cream Cheese Brownie (4 PP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to be up bright and early tomorrow.  Getting positive things moving.  I promise I will give FULL details very very soon!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 3
Activity points earned: 7
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment