Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Still not adjusted ....

It's Tuesday and I am still not adjusted to the alarm yet.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow will be better.  But Scooter is up, feed, dressed and off to school, that is the most important part.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 33
Activity Points: 10

I realized that I decided I wanted a lighter breakfast this morning, so I went with cereal and a cup of the Starbucks Via coffee.  Yeah for coffee, in all forms - drip, expresso, instant, french press... I love it!  

Breakfast: (6 PP)
-1 c. Special K Blueberry cereal (3 PP)
-2/3 c. 2% milk (2 PP)
-1 T. southern pecan creamer (1 PP)

Ok now I'm awake.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No it is not Deja vu!  I am having the same lunch as yesterday.  I had one more serving of the cacciatore chicken and so I popped that into the microwave and BAM! lunch is done!


Lunch: (6 PP)
-1 serving of Chicken Cacciatore (3 PP)
-1/2 c. rice (3 PP)
-1/2 c. cantaloupe (0 PP)

I will admit cantaloupe is one fruit that everyone in my house loves.  It's one of those things that you can usually find someone popping their hand into the container to grab a piece at all times of the day.  Of course, while I was growing up I knew it as MushMelon.  Anyone else know it as that name?  \o/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovey Man and I went to the park for a bit.  We both needed a little outside time and I needed to go by the store to get some fixins for dinner.  I got a little bit of exercise, not a whole bunch because he decided that wanted to slide and slide and slide and then swing... so not a lot of  walking around the park.  :)

After we went shopping, I was needing a bit of something in my tummy.  So I had a snack, I was lucky that I remembered the Cinnamon Crumb Supreme bars I picked up at the last WW meeting and were still in my car.  Those candy bars sure were tempting but I didn't give in...  I DIDN'T GIVE IN!!!  :)

Snack: (2 PP)
-2/3 Cinnamon Crumb Supreme bar (2 PP)

I only ate 2/3's of the bar because Lovey Man wanted a piece and was yelling at me from the backseat.  :)

Activity Points: 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I was at the grocery store, I has hoping for some inspiration for dinner.  I got one.  As I was looking at the pork chops, I noticed that some of them had a recipe stuck to the package.  I read the recipe, it sounded delicious and so WHAMO! there was my dinner.  :)

Dinner: (13 PP)
-1 serving Honey Hot Pork Chops (8 PP)
-1/3 c. Pasta Roni - chicken flavor (3 PP)
-1/2 c. broccoli, cauliflower, carrots in cheese sauce (1 PP)
-1 small crescent roll (1 PP)
-2 slices of fresh tomato (0 PP)
-4 slices of fresh cucumber (0 PP)

I will admit that I was not sure if everyone would like it.  But it seemed that they did, well everyone but Lovey Man, he was not really in a mood to eat meat tonight.  I will most likely make this one again.




So after I totaled my PP values for the day, I realized that I had some leftover... so I had dessert.  :)

Dessert: (6 PP)
-1 serving Banana Pudding (6 PP)

Alright peeps... I am gonna take my banana pudding, turn on the TV and settle in for some DWTS and The Voice.  Go Team Cee-Lo!!!!

Nighty Night all!!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 33
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 11
Activity points used: 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honey Hot Pork Chops

1 1/8 lbs pork chops
4 T honey
1 T hot pepper sauce
salt and pepper to taste

  1. Prepare grill with a med-high heat.
  2. In small bowl, stir together honey and hot pepper sauce.
  3. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
  4. Place chops on grill, turning and basting with honey-pepper sauce.
  5. Cook until chops are nicely browned. 8-10 mins 


(3 servings - 8 PP)

No comments:

Post a Comment