Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saturday...the day of the week when you think you can sleep late but the rest of the family thinks otherwise.

It is Saturday and I am up early.  I have a ton of things to do before I leave to go to my parents' house.  Finish the laundry so that I can pack, make sure kitchen is spotless, update the iPod, and update and charge the Kindle.  Then I have to make sure that everyone else is up, fed, and ready to go.  *wish me luck!

Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 35
Activity Points: 2

Breakfast: (7 PP)
-1 c. Kellogg's Crunchy Nut cereral Roasted Nut and Honey (4 PP)
-1/2 c. 2% milk (2 PP)
-2 T. Southern Butter Pecan creamer (1 PP)

Now that is a cereal I can learn to love.  It looks like Cherrios with a suntan but in my opinion, it is better.  This might be a "STAY AWAY" from my cereal box kinda cereal.  :)  Kitchen - spotless, Laundry - done, iPod - done, Kindle - working on, Packing - yeah right!  I'm good but not that good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All that are going with me are packed and in the car... off to H'ville.  

Lunch: (19 PP)
-1 Burger King Whopper without Mayo (14 PP)
-1/3 Burger King fries, small (3 PP)
-1 serving Burger King apple fries (0 PP)

We stopped by BK for some grab and go kinda food.  I let Scooter chose and that was what she wanted.  Never fear, I know that we will be eating somewhat healthy at my parents house.  So I could afford the fast food.  Plus, if you will notice, I got the Whopper without Mayo, shared the fries and had the apple fries to round out the meal so that my lunch would last longer.  :)  I was thinking!!  *taps finger to forehead
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had a busy day once we got to Nana and Papa's house.  We helped in the yards, played in the water sprinklers, just all around fun!!  Yeah for Nana and Papa...

Activity Points: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the things I like to do is cook.  I extend that to when I am at Nana and Papa's house.  Since my parents give me a break by helping watch the kiddios but most importantly by playing with them.  I feel that the least I can do is cook while I am there. 

Dinner: (15 PP)
-3 oz pork loin, pan seared (3 PP)
-1/3 c. Knorr Fiesta Sides Mexican Rice (5 PP)
-1 small corn on cob (2 PP)
-1 large serving of fried yellow squash (5 PP)

I made a really good dinner.  The number of points with the rice kinda surprised me but that is ok, the rest of the meal was on the low end of the PP value.  Yes that says fried squash and don't you judge me.  I LOVE squash and E will NOT let me cook it in our house because of the smell.  So I eat it has much as possible when he is not around.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before, I go I want to say Happy Birthday one of you.  I know that today (Saturday) is your birthday and I hope that you had a superific greatical day!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a "bed time" snack and it was soooooo good.  The best part is that it was ZERO PP value.  That's right zero!!

Snack: (0 PP)
-1 banana (0 PP)
-1 sugar-free Popsicle, coconut flavored (0 PP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that I am posting on Sunday but you know how things are.  Mostly it was the fact that Nana and I were watching music videos on YouTube and looking a pictures on the internets.

Totals:
Daily PP used: 39
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 4
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment