Friday, May 6, 2011

May Day, Shopping, Softball, Oh MY!

Looking like today is gonna be a busy day!  We are all up early this morning.  All for various reasons, Scooter - School, E - can't sleep, and Max & Me - to get ready to go to the May Day festivities at Scooters school.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 43
Activity Points: 0

Breakfast: (9 PP)
-1 Turkey Sausage Sandwich (8 PP)
-2 T. Hazelnut creamer (1 PP)

I did a very BAD thing today... Horrible really.  I placed my travel mug on top of the car, got everything and everybody in the car, backing up out of the garage and then it happened... the travel mug fell from the top of the car.  All that warm, wonderful coffee, spilled everywhere.  OH THE HORROR!!!!  I know I know, my morning was just not the same after that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had Arby's today.  Don't get me started.  I am getting a cold, I am wet from the rain that started as the dances ended, and I really did not feel like making anything.  So :^P  !!!!


Lunch: (24 PP)
-3/4 Arby's Reg Roast Beef sandwich* (7 PP)
-1/2 Arby's Small Curly french fries (6 PP)
-1 Arby's side salad (2 PP)
-1/2 packet Arby's balsamic vinaigrette (2 PP)
-3 Arby's Jalapeno Bites (7 PP)

*I took the top of the bun off and gave 1/2 to Lovey Man
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No snack or exercise... ut oh .. gotta change that about the exercise thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Scooter had a softball game today.  She played really well and her bestest was playing on the other team.  Both girls did a good job.  We lost 1-20.. it was horrible.  The coaching for our team is BAD.... really really BAD... I think I can make it through 4 more games but I am not sure about some of the other parents.  Of course, I was pretty Pissed today so we will see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We got back from the ballpark and we all decided that we wanted sandwiches.  I was happy with that because I like a ham sandwich.  And since I had some leftover... guess what I had.  :)


Dinner: (11 PP)
-2 slices of bread (4 PP)
-2 t. mayo (2 PP)
-1 t. mustard (0 PP)
-3 oz of ham (3 PP)
-10 Harvest Cheddar Sunchips (2 PP)

Alright folks... I gonna head to bed early.  I am definitely coming down with a cold and I so don't feel good.

Nighty Nighy all...  See you in the morning!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 4
Activity points earned: 0
Activity points used: 0


No comments:

Post a Comment