Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo....

So it's weigh-in day!  And Cinco de Mayo... I can't help but smile because I keep hearing it in a very southern accent...  :)


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 49
Activity Points: 0

Breakfast: (8 PP)
-1 c. Special K Vanilla Almond (4 PP)
-2/3 c. milk, 2% (2 PP)
-3 T. Hazelnut creamer (2 PP)

Breakfast done.. time to go wake up Lovey Man.  I need to get him fed, dressed, and ready to go to my meeting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I went to my meeting and it was a great meeting.... we talked about getting out and how to do that safely.

Beginning Weight Loss: 10.1 lbs
Today's result: 2 lb loss
New Weight Loss: 13.7 lbs

OH YEAH.... it was a bigtime loss.... *doing a happy dance  I was so excited and surprised.  I did not expect it to be 2, I was thinking it was like 1.  Nice surprise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is Cinco de Mayo and so I want Mexican, however, I chose to go to Chili's instead of the local Mexican Restaurants.  It was mainly because the local restaurants were all too busy for us.

After waiting for nearly 45 min, with NO food.  I had the Manager cancel my order and we went to Sticky Fingers.  The service was horrible and  I was suppose to have 2 servers for my section.  Yeah that worked.  NOT!  

Lunch: (24 PP)
-1 pulled pork sandwich (16 PP)
-15 french fries (8 PP)
-1/2 c. collard greens (0 PP)

It was good but not what I was craving.  Oh well.. maybe next year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a snack, well not a snack per say, but it was while I was driving home and it has been awhile since I had one.  No real exercise today.  We went shopping for a bit but we took our time and was in no real hurry.  

Snack: (6 PP)
-1 Iced Venti Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte (6 PP)

That's right I went to Starbucks and sooooooo enjoyed my latte.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called E on the way home and asked if he had any suggestions for dinner.  He did and it was a good one.  He wanted a ham and so I baked a ham.  I basted it several times while it was baking with Honey Teriyaki.  It was really good.  The last meal was much less drama than the middle one.  :)

Dinner: (8 PP)
-4 oz lean ham (4 PP)
-1/2 c. yellow rice (3 PP)
-1/2 c. mixed vegetables, canned (1 PP)

I watched AI results as I ate.  Not surprised at who got voted off.  I don't think that person was either.

Oh well Nighty night folks... see you all tomorrow.


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 6
Activity points earned: 0
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment