Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up - quick review of Sunday

So the weekend got a bit crazy and I did not get a chance to update my posts.  So here is a quick update....

I had a great weekend with my family and some friends.  On Sunday, I had a great Mother's Day.  My beautiful daughter went to the store, picked out my gift, paid for it, and wrapped it.  All by herself.. such a big girl.  I love my Scooter and Lovey Man, soooo much!


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 39
Activity Points: 2

Breakfast: (7 PP)
-1 c. Special K (3 PP)
-1/2 c. 2% Milk (2 PP)
-1 banana (0 PP)
-4 T. Southern Butter Pecan creamer (2 PP)

Lunch: (16 PP)
-1 Burger King Whopper (no mayo, no cheese) (14 PP)
-1/3 value Burger King french fry (2 PP)

Dinner: (18 PP)
-1/2 California Pizza Kitchen White Pizza (12 PP)
-1/3 of a serving DiGiorno Cheese Stuffed Crust 3-meat Pizza (6 PP)

I totally enjoyed my Mother's Day.  So we did not go out to eat at all, but that is not really a bad thing.  I did not use as many PP as I expected to, so that is a good thing.  :)

Snack: (8 PP)
-1 mini Dairy Queen Hawaiian Blizzard (8 PP)

So I splurged a little with the Blizzard but I didn't eat it until I knew that we were not going out to eat.

Activity Points : 2



Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 9
Activity points earned: 4
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment