Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's only Tuesday, can we fast forward to Friday?

After yesterday, it seems like it should be like Thursday or at the very least Wednesday.  But NOOOO it's only Tuesday.  Not much planned other than Scooter's last softball game of the season.  It is going to be a hard game to play.  Her team is playing for 1st place and she is having to play her best friend's team.  I hope she plays her little booty off today.

Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 21
Activity Points: 8


Breakfast: (9 PP)
-1 Sausage Sandwich (8 PP)
-2 T. southern butter pecan creamer (1 PP)

Back on my groove, I think I even feel better now that I have my two favorite morning items.  My sandwich and my coffee.  Life is good!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went to a local restaurant called The Loft Cafe'.  I keep forgetting about it, but every time I remember I get excited because it is sooo good!  They make the bestest sandwiches.  If any of my peeps live near me and  haven't eaten there yet, Shame On You!!!

Lunch: (14 PP)
-1 Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwich (13 PP)
-1/2 c. italian pasta salad (4 PP)
-1/2 frozen banana (0 PP)





Happy Happy Happy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I grabbed a quick snack before we headed to the softball game.  Scooter's team lost tonight but they ended up tied for 2nd in the league.  So not a bad way to end the season, despite how the season started.

Snack: (0 PP)
-1 banana (0 PP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since it was game night, I went to our favorite mexican restaurant and picked up food.  I had to get back quickly because I have lots of TV to watch tonight. It is the start of AI finals and results night for DWTS finals.

Dinner: (14 PP)
-12 tortilla chips (4 PP)
-1/2 Burrito Colorado (10 PP)
-1/2 c. salsa (0 PP)


Ok the Burrito Colorado is a monster.. look at this thing!!!




I ate only at 1/2 of it.. I promise.. there is NO way I could finish that thing.. see only 1/2....



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I not did get any exercise today. 

Activity points: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want Scotty to win American Idol... 

Time to get ready to watch DWTS.  I am pulling for Hines Ward!

Time to finish my ton-o-TV night!  Later ya'll!!!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 8
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment