Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up....My Saturday

My weekend was packed with lots of stuff and having to write and rewrite posts fell to the back of my todo list.  Sorry! 


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 28
Activity Points: 5

Breakfast: (6 PP)
-1 scrambled egg (2 PP)
-3 oz. cooked lean ham  (3 PP)
-1 Banana (0 PP)
-1 Kiwi (0 PP)
-2 T. Southern Pecan Creamer (1 PP)

I actually made myself breakfast on the stove. hehehehe

Look at all that food for only 5 PP


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch: (16 PP)
-1 Larry's Giant Subs Turkey, 6" (8 PP)
-1 slice of american cheese (2 PP)
-1 T Mayo (3 PP)
-1 bag of BBQ Baked Lays (3 PP)

Lunch on the run before the softball game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No snack and no real exercise.  Nana and Papa came to the game, so Nana was on Lovey Man duty.  I knew that Erock and I would be going on a date, so I saved PP for that instead of a snack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner: (19 PP)
-2/3 loaded baked potato (6 PP)
-1/2 serving of Keywest Chicken and Shrimp on Rice Pilaf (5 PP)
-1/4 c. steamed broccoli (0 PP)
-1/3 Monte Cristo Sandwich (4 PP)
-1 jigger of rum (4 PP)

I did AWESOME!!!  Did you see?!?!  I did right!!  Oh I see that you might be confused about my dinner, Erock and I traded 1/2 through dinner because he really did not like his and since I ordered it I felt like I should trade.  So we did.  We both liked mine and not so much his.   (Mine was the Keywest Chicken and Shrimp)  I also had a spiced Mojito... it had mango in it!  




Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 1
Activity points earned: 5
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment