Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gonna get my Scooter back...

Lovey Man got up earlier than normal today.  I needed to sleep in.  But I got very lucky, E got up with him and allowed me to sleep in.  I am so thankful to him for that.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 35
Activity Points: 2

So you maybe curious about my title for the post.  Well Scooter has been at her Nana and Papa's house all week because she has been on spring break. I will meet N&P in a little bit, have lunch, and then drive back with my girl.  Ok don't faint but since I slept in and needed to get a few things done before I left to go get Scooter, I did not have any coffee.  I know I know... I can't believe it myself.


Breakfast: (5 PP)
-1 c. Special K Blueberry (3 PP)
-1/2 c. milk, whole (2 PP)

So breakfast was low in PP value but I figure that lunch will be high so I need to save all the ones I can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeppers I was right.  I completely enjoyed lunch but I so will not be eating it again anytime soon.  Mainly because of all the fried food.

Lunch: (27 PP)
-1 Shrimp Po'Boy sandwich (20 PP)
-2/3 c. fried okra (7 PP)

See what I mean!!  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No snack today but Scooter had softball practice so I got to chase Lovey Man around the ball park. You know what that means.... 

ACTIVITY POINTS!!!

Activity Points: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have my Scooter back!  Soooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to go low PP values for dinner to try and not use any weekly points today.  To help recover from yesterday...

Dinner: (7 PP)
-1 Health Choice Lobster Ravioli Steamer (5 PP)
-2 squares Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Dark Chocolate (2 PP)
-1 Banana (0 PP)

The lobster ravioli was not good.  I ate it to keep from wasting food but I will NOT buy it again.  Blah.

But I had these as my reward for eating the ravioli.  I love dark chocolate.  So yeah me!

Yum Yum Goodness


Ok folks I am really really tired.. Nighty Night!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 39
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 4
Activity points used: 0


No comments:

Post a Comment