Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Monday... Yawn!

Now on to my Monday....  I think I am awake.  :)



Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 30
Activity Points: 4

Breakfast: (11 PP)
-1 c. Special K (3 PP)
-2 c. 2% Milk (6 PP)
-1 banana (0 PP)
-4 T. Southern Butter Pecan creamer (2 PP)

So I just updated you all on my weekend.  I am thinking about dinner for tonight already.  Why you ask?  Well that is because Scooter has a game tonight and I need to have dinner done before we leave for the ballpark.

Are you looking at the amount of milk and thinking I must have lost my mind to have that much milk with my cereal?  Well, let me explain, only part of that milk went to my cereal, the other part is for the iced coffee I made today.  Yeppers, iced coffee.  My first really attempt, not the best but I can work on that.   :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was trying to decide what to have for lunch and fast food was not it.  I opened the fridge and remembered that I still had a bit of the baked ham left.  That made me happy.  I had a ham sandwich with sweet chili quakes snacks.  I was not sure if I would like the sweet chili snacks but they were surprising good.  Lovey Man liked them to and that was the biggest surprise.

Lunch: (11 PP)
-3 oz baked ham (3 PP)
-2 slices of white bread (4 PP)
-2 t. mayo (2 PP)
-1 t. yellow mustard (0 PP)
-18 sweet chili Quakes rice snacks (2 PP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I made chicken and rice for dinner.  Soooooo yummy.  Of course, I must admit that this is one of those dishes that I have an issue with my BLTs.  I am like a moth to a flame.  So I have to be mindful of that and make sure that I add that to my tracker and daily PP.



Dinner: (17 PP)
-1 1/4 serving chicken and rice (11 PP)
-1 med corn on the cob (2 PP)
-2 slices of fresh tomato (0 PP)
-6 slices of fresh cucumber (0 PP)
-1 glass of "Savannah" Sweet Tea - includes one jigger of flavored vodka (4 PP)


My tummy is soooooo happy with me.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I had a small snack to day.  I think I am really starting to like the Quakes rice snacks.

Snack: (1 PP)
-1/4 serving Quaker True Delights Blackberry Pomegranate snacks (1 PP)


Scooter's softball game got cancelled for tonight. But that is ok, because earlier today Lovey Man and I went for a nice walk in the neighborhood.  This needs to be more regular event.  I am going to work on it.  I promise.


Activity Points: 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Time for DWTS... nighty night all!!!




Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 7
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment