Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's Sunday, enjoy the simplicity of this day..

Today will be a good day.. I just know it will!  (positive thoughts get positive results right!!)

Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 26
Activity Points: 6


Breakfast: (12 PP)
-4 pancakes, made from mix (8 PP)
-2 T. pancake syrup (3 PP)
-2 T. southern butter pecan creamer (1 PP)

Yes that says pancakes.  Yes I got up and made pancakes for the kiddos.  Yes I made some for myself.  Yes they were regular 4" pancakes with regular pancake syrup.  No, I do not go for those crunchy bland whole wheat extra grain cardboard pancakes with that so called "diet" syrup crap.  No offense to those of you that enjoy those.  But to me, pancakes are like french fries.  One of my life's little pleasures.  So when I eat pancakes, I eat "real" pancakes.  I savor every bite and eat really really slow.  I do not make or order them often, so when I do I make sure I do not miss any of the experience.  So there, I had pancakes.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E decided to take Lovey Man, Scooter and I out to lunch again.  I think this is becoming a Sunday tradition.  It is ok with me.  :)  I went with grilled chicken again today but not in a salad.  We had a good time just spending time together as a family. 

Lunch: (22 PP)
-1 Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich (14 PP)
-1/2 packet Golden Italian dressing (2 PP)
-1/2 of serving of french fries (6 PP)
-1 side salad (veggies only) (0 PP)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a small snack today.  I have not had grapes in a while and so yesterday while at the grocery store I picked up a bunch.  (They were on sale also).  After eating my snack, I realized that I need to freeze some of them because I really like frozen grapes.

Snack: (0 PP)
-1/2 c. grapes (0 PP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday I got inspired and planned dinner for today also.  I  picked up a turkey breast roast that I can go from freezer to oven without having to wait at least a week for the darn thing to thaw.  I also was going to do boxed au gratin potatoes but I saw that I had potatoes, tons of cheese, and my "new" food processor.  So I made the au gratin potatoes from scratch.  So much better!!!  Of course, Scooter is not the biggest fan of them.  But she has never really liked them, not sure why.  Oh well, at least she is battling through them.

Dinner: (9 PP)
-1 serving BUTTERBALL Turkey Breast boneless Roast (4 PP)
-1/2 serving Au Gratin Potatoes (4 PP)
-1/3 c. mixed vegetables (1 PP)

This was really good!  Yumm-os  :)





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No true exercise today.  A lot of the chasing around the Lovey Man.

Activity points: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Time to watch the Billboard Music Awards.. I have a friend that is attending.  I hope I get to see her on TV.  Woohoo!  Then after that, off to bed.  Scooter has only 3 days of school left and tomorrow is awards day.


Later taters.


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 3
Activity points earned: 6
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment