Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hey Tuesday.. at least you are better than Monday..

Today started early for all of us.  Well most of us anyway.  Lovey Man was up way too early for his own good.  Oh well.. grin and bear it.  Maybe it means an early nap.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 24
Activity Points: 11


Breakfast: (9 PP)
-1 c. Special K protein (4 PP)
-1/2 c. milk, 2% (2 PP)
-1 Banana (0 PP)
-6 T. Southern Pecan Creamer (3 PP)

Oh yeah that box is almost done.  Thank goodness, I am not sure how many more days I can take it. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*singing* Leftovers, Leftovers, gonna have leftovers from the weekend (to the tune of "Friday")

Lunch: (10 PP)
-1/2 Honey Teriyaki Mahi Mahi fillet (2 PP)
-1 serving roasted ranch potatoes (4 PP)
-1 large corn on the cob (4 PP)
-1 peach (0 PP)

Even leftover it was still a good meal.   :) 

Not a very exciting day, I have been catching up with some friends via chat.  So typing has been my life today. :)  I enjoy talking to them, it has been a nice relaxing day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Snack: (3 PP)
-1 banana (0 PP)
-2 low-fat honey graham crackers (1 PP)
-1 WW mini Lemon Pie bar (2 PP)


I know my snack was really big today but I started feeling not so good today and needed something extra.


No exercise today... needed a break to let my body adjust to the increase in my activity.

Activity Points: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am leftover queen today.  I have just made some really good food the last couple of days, I could not allow it to go to waste.  This one was also still yummy the next day.  :)

Dinner: (15 PP)
-1 serving Quesadilla Casserole (14 PP)
-1 1/2 T. shredded cheddar cheese (1 PP)
-2 T. Sweet Honey Catalina salad dressing (3 PP)
-salad with lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber, green onion, radish, and purple cabbage (0 PP)
-1 Dove Bar mini (2 PP)


Oh Oh.. it is DWTS time.. gotta see who is going home.  Going to enjoy my little piece of heaven while I watch, aka Dove Mini Bar


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 2
Activity points earned: 11
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment