Friday, May 20, 2011

Ok Scale it's you and me today....

So it's weigh-in day!  I am feeling really really good about today.  I mean not lost 5 lbs good, more like lost a pound or two good.  It is gonna be a busy day - Weight Watcher Meeting, Shopping, Softball game, and who knows whatelse stuck in between.  :)  Alrighty folks, lets get this day started.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 49
Activity Points: 0

Breakfast: (11 PP)
-1 c. Special K protein (4 PP)
-1/2 c. milk, 2% (2 PP)
-1 Banana (0 PP)
-1 Venti Starbucks Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte (5 PP)

Breakfast done.. time to go wake up Lovey Man.  I need to get him fed, dressed, and ready to go to my meeting.  We need to leave a bit early because I NEED to grab some coffee for after weight-in.  Why you ask?  Well besides my love of the drink of the gods, my brain is working really slowly today.  I got on the scale at home to make sure that I was not in for a surprise.  When I initially looked down, my brain registered the numbers wrong and I thought I had gained like 8 lbs.  I about fainted, then my brain decided to work and I realized that the middle number was different that what I thought at first... Thank Goodness!  *crisis averted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I went to my meeting and it was a good meeting, for several reasons. We talked about spicing up Breakfast.  Not literally with spices, but changing it up so that we do not get bored.  I think I have done pretty good with that until I hit that last box of cereal.

Beginning Weight Loss: 14.9 lbs
Today's result: .8 lb loss
New Weight Loss: 15.7 lbs

OH YEAH BABY....I have passed the 15 pound mark. Oh yeah Oh yeah *doing a happy dance  It is gonna be a GREAT day!!!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I told a friend that I would go to Panera Bread for lunch.  I did go but it was only because it was not overly crowded.  Some days there are soooo many people in there you can't move much less find a table.  I was actually gonna be ok with sitting outside if I needed to.

Lunch: (23 PP)
-1/2 Panera Bread Steak & White Cheddar Panini (12 PP)
-1 c Panera Bread Creamy Tomato Soup with Croutons (8 PP)
-1/2 bag Panera Bread Potato Chips  (3 PP)





It was a very good lunch.  Lovey Man and I decided to share my chips while he ate his ham and cheese sandwich.  Well, lets just say, He decided we were sharing the chips.  ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No Snack today but it was ok.... I was still ok from lunch and I knew that lunch would prolly be big also.

We did go to Best Buy and Target to tootle around.  So I got a couple of activity points.

Activity Points: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scooter had a softball game today.  So I am really tired and do not feel like cooking.   I barely feel like going to pick up take-out.  But I called and went all out; I  got the fried shrimp and oysters.  OH YES I did... I really wanted them and said "Screw it!"  I got the fried plate and will deal with the consequences later.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I WILL be better.

Dinner: (24 PP)
-10 fried shrimp (9 PP)
-5 fried oysters (4 PP)
-2 hushpuppies (5 PP)
-1 med baked potato (4 PP)
-1/2 T. whipped butter (1 PP)
-1 T. sour cream (1 PP)
-1/2 c. green beans

I actually started feeling really Blah! about 1/2 done with my dinner.  My body went into shock with all the fried food.  It was like what are you doing to me.  So I did not finish all of the oysters or hushpuppies, and I barely got all the shrimp down.  I tummy hurts.

OH I'M NOT DOING THAT AGAIN.... Body does not like it!

I watched AI results as I ate.  I love who is in the finals.  If you watched it with me, did you notice the pissed off look Haley had?  She could not believe it, if looks could kill Lauren would be a dead woman.

Oh yeah I promised to say why such a great day... well I hit the 15 lb loss mark, Scooters team won and is now tied for 1st place in the league, and my two favs from auditions of AI are in the finals.  :)  See told ya!  Great Day!



Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 18
Activity points earned: 2
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment