Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up - Sunday really quickly

My weekend was packed with lots of stuff and having to write and rewrite posts fell to the back of my todo list.  Sorry! 


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 27
Activity Points: 5

Breakfast: (8 PP)
-2 scrambled eggs (4 PP)
-1/3 c. cooked grits  (2 PP)
-4 T. Southern Pecan Creamer (2 PP)

I actually made breakfast again.  However, this time I made it for everyone.  The scrambled eggs were made with butter flavored spray and not actual butter. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch: (18 PP)
-1 hamburger steak, 8oz (11 PP)
-1/2 c. mashed potatoes (3 PP)
-1/3 c. gravy (1 PP)
-1/2 slice of toast (1 PP)
-1 side salad with cheese and raspberry vinaigrette (2 PP)

Erock took us out to eat..... so sweet of him.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small snack followed by Lovey Man, Scooter and I taking a nice walk before dinner.  :)

Snack: (0 PP)
-1 banana (0 PP)

Activity Points: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner: (11 PP)
-1 Honey Teriyaki Mahi Mahi fillet (4 PP)
-1 serving roasted ranch potatoes (4 PP)
-1 corn on the cob (3 PP)
-2 slices of fresh tomato (0 PP)
-1 Dove Bar mini (2 PP)



I made the mahi mahi and the potatoes.  Both recipes were kinda made up on the spot.  I will share later.  Scooter did not like the potatoes or the Mahi, while Lovey Man did like the potatoes (he did not get any fish).  Erock however, loved it all.  That seems like a good victory on my "instant" recipes.  :)

I found the Dove Bar minis at the grocery store yesterday.  They are a little piece of heaven.  Just the right size.  I only ate one.  The serving size per the box is 5.  But I don't need that many, just the 1 Thank You!




Totals:
Daily PP used: 39
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 7
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment