Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh Saturday, sweet Saturday!

I am sooo tired.  But mainly because I stayed up so late last night.  I am too old to be doing that very often.  Lovey Man actually slept in until about 9am so I was thankful.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 26
Activity Points: 6


Breakfast: (10 PP)
-1 Sausage Sandwich (9 PP)
-2 T. southern butter pecan creamer (1 PP)

I couldn't wait any longer.  I have my sandwich back!!  Oh and it is with the pork sausage.  I had too! I tell ya, I just HAD too!  Never fear I still have some of that blasted cereal left and I will finish the box but my sanity depended on not eating it right now!  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lovey Man and I went to pickup Scooter from her friend's house.  I needed to run a couple of errands and so while we were out Scooter stated that she was hungry and wanted some MickeyD's.  Since they have a play area that is air conditioned I agreed.  I figured they would both be contained and could play for a bit.  (aka use up energy and take a nap this afternoon).

Lunch: (12 PP)
-1 McDonald's® Salads Premium Southwest Salad with Grilled Chicken (8 PP)
-3/4 packet of McDonald's® Salad Dressings Newman's Own® Creamy Southwest Dressing (2 PP)
-1/3 of a small McDonald's® French Fries (2 PP)





See I had a salad and it was might tasty.  I did not use the entire packet of dressing and I choose the grilled chicken over the crispy.  I did eat a few of Lovey Man's fries but yeah I'm only human.  :)  It is times like these that I remember that even though I am making a lifestyle change, I do not have to avoid places like MickeyD's.  I just make better choices.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to get out of the house today.  Just could not be cooped up there all day.  So Scooter, Lovey Man, and I went out and tootled.  I mean I needed to run by one of the home improvement places and pick a couple of things.  I also needed to stop by the grocery store for things to make for dinner.  We just took our time.  I even decided to treat my kiddos to a wonderful snack while we were out since they were really good.  We went for Frozen Yogurt.  I know sounds dangerous but not really.  It is one of those places that you take a cup, add the yogurt, go to the toppings bar, and then have it weighted.  Ok still sounds dangerous... however, I do a trick that my wonderful WW Leader taught me.  The topping bar has fresh fruit, so go there first, add the fruit and then add the yogurt.  Not so bad then because it looks like a ton of frozen yogurt goodness when it is really more fruit.  :) Then if you don't add anything else to it, you only have the PP value of the yogurt because the fruit is FREE!!!!!!!

Snack: (3 PP)
-1/2 c. Island Banana frozen yogurt (3 PP)
-bananas, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwi (0 PP)
-1 T. sliced almonds (0 PP)
-2 T. Reddi-wip (0 PP)


Look at all the fruit with just a bit of frozen yogurt!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I stated I went to the grocery store, they had Ribeye steaks on sale and I could not resist.  I got a sweet potato and lots of yummy fixin's for the nice salad.  I also only ate 1/2 of my steak and so that means I have leftover steak to make a yummy steak salad later this week.  Duh Winning!

Dinner: (15 PP)
-1/2 of Ribeye steak (9 PP)
-1 med baked sweet potato (3 PP)
-1 T. Wish-bone Ranch dressing (2 PP)
-1 T. shredded cheddar cheese (1 PP)
-lettuces, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, and mushroom (0 PP)

I made the salad really big, that way I would not be tempted to eat more of the steak than I had planned.  I was really stuffed after all of this food.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No true exercise today.  All of the tootling did not really seem enough for me to count.  So I didn't.

Activity points: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was a really good day!!!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 6
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment