Monday, May 16, 2011

Wednesday equals only one day left before weigh-in

Last night was better.  Lovey Man slept all night and it seems that his fever is gone.  WooHoo!  That makes for a happy Mama!


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 30
Activity Points: 7

Breakfast: (9 PP)
-1 1/3 c. Special K Proten Plus Cereal (5 PP)
-2/3 c. milk 2% (2 PP)
-4 T. toffee almond creamer (2 PP)

I got this cereal not sure how I would like it.  Not so much but I'm not gonna waste a whole box of cereal.  I will finish the box, hopefully really fast.  But it will not be on my grocery list again.  Oh well, you live and you learn.

I think Lovey Man and I will have another walk this morning.  Maybe that will get my juices flowing and help me find my get up and go.   *fingers crossed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really wanted something different for lunch today.  I got it.  It was better than I thought it would be.   I will however, order it without the olives next time.  Blah!  I spent alot of my time picking those little buggers off my sandwich.

Lunch: (18 PP)
-1 Chicken Souvlaki Sandwich (15 PP)
-8 Wavy Lays chips (3 PP)

I will so not get this if I am going to be close to anyone for an extended period of time.  I am going to get my hair did and so I need to brush my teeth and scrub my hands.  I feel like I reek of garlic.  Maybe my stylist can put up with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hair looks awesome.  So happy with it, my stylist is just so fabulous.  I love her.  I just hate that I have had to scale back on see her because of the whole no job thing.  Oh well, I will see her soon enough, I will just enjoy the new do!  I need to concentrate on what my light dinner will be.

Dinner: (9 PP)
-1 Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breasts (3 PP)
-1 1/2 servings Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Kit - Original Ranch (6 PP)
-Romaine Lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, and cucumbers (0 PP)

I like the salad kits because that add little extra things like dried shallots and tomato-basil pita chips.  Made for a Yummy-Licious Dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a snack today.  I was needing something to help me make it through the day.

Snack: (4 PP)
-1 serving Newtons Thins - Blueberry and Brown Sugar (4 PP)

I took my time and did a few laps around Wally World.  So that was my time to myself and a little bit of exercise.  :)

Activity Points: 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time for Idol... nighty night all!!!



Totals:
Daily PP used: 39
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 8
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment