Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yeah Friday... Wait it is April already...

Wow, I can not believe that it is April 1st already.  Man time flies when you are having fun.  So as the day began, I tried to pull an April Fool's joke on Scooter but she did not fall for it.  *Dang it  I will need to try a bit harder next time.  :)

To my pleasure, Lovey Man went down early last night and got up late today.  Woohoo!  He had such a big day yesterday with not much of a nap.  He was a bit of a growl growl bear before he went out but it was ok.  But do you know what sleeping late means.... nope, I did not catch up on some housework.  I sat my big ol' butt on the couch, slowly enjoyed my coffee, and read a bit of my book.  Then realizing I was going to be given this golden chance.  I went and took a shower.  I took a long, hot, stand there and enjoy it kinda of shower.  I don't get those too often and so I enjoyed it immensely.  I also figured that it was late enough in the morning that if Lovey Man did wake up and call out, E would be up and able to get him.  *evil smirk

Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 37

Breakfast: (11 PP)
-Chai Latte creamer with a breakfast blend coffee.  MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!  A romance novel and my couch.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sleepy head finally got up and had his breakfast.  His current favorite is blueberry waffles with a dribble of syrup.  No I don't make him fresh waffles everyday, I gets frozen ones that are fresh from the toaster.  :)

Now, lunch could have been a disaster.  E decides that he doesn't want anything I have here at home and wants to go get something.  Where does he go?  McDonald's!!  He offers to get me something but I decline.  Knowing that I can't go down that slippery path yet again.  "Not even a salad?" he asks.  "Nope, I am gonna make something here" "Ok, be right back".

Oh he was right back, but what did he bring with him.  Fries!!  He hands me the WHOLE medium container of fries and says that they are for Lovey Man.  Yeah right!!  Damn you E!!!  He knows that McD's fries are my downfall and then temps me.  So what did I do.... I ate some.  Yes I did.. not all.  I shared with Lovey Man.

Lunch: (15 PP)
-2/3 McDonald's Med Fries (7 PP)
-Turkey Sandwich (8 PP)

  • 2 slices of Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Oatmeal bread (6 PP)  worth it!!
  • 1oz deli sliced turkey (1 PP)
  • 1 1/2 t.mayo (1 PP)
  • 2 slices of tomato (0 PP)
  • lettuce (0 PP)


But since I shared and made an effort with making sure my sandwich was filling without being too high in PP.  I was allowed the fries and lunch was not a disaster.  I was enjoyable.  So far, so good!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Snack: (2 PP)
-WW Dark Chocolate Turtle bar (2 PP)
-Tangerine (0 PP)

Chocolate fix!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EXERCISE!!!!!!!!  I finally got to do some.  It was not outside time like I had been doing but it was a ton more fun.  Scooter and I played our new Wii game "Just Dance 2".  Oh we danced our little booties for at least 20 minutes.  We were laughing, dancing, sweating, and have a fantabulous time!  Lovey Man even started dancing and E was looking for the video camera.  The battery was dead........ THANK YOU!!!

I earned 2 Activity Points... oh yeah baby!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow my day has ended great!  Scooter, Lovey Man, and I went to Wal-mart to pickup a birthday present for a party that Scooter has been invited to, as well as, to find something for dinner.  I decided on steak, potato and salad.  While looking at the steaks I actually chose to go with the thinner sliced Ribeyes, they were cheaper and plus we really do not need that much meat at night.  So we all ended up being happy.  E and Scooter got regular baked potatoes and I got a sweet potato.  My sweet potato was sooo big that I decided to cut it in half and eat only half.  Which has me excited because now I get to have the rest of my sweet potato tomorrow and it will be COLD.  I loved them as a kid and I love them know.  Yummy Yummy Yummy.  :)

Dinner: (14 PP)
-Thin sliced Ribeyes (4 PP)
-1/2 large Sweet Potato (2 PP)
-1t margarine (1 PP)
-Salad (0 PP)
-1/8 c cheddar cheese (1 PP)
-2 T creamy french dressing (4 PP)
-Graham Ice Cream Sandwich (2 PP)
-1/4 c fresh strawberries (0 PP)

Very good day!!!  Time for bedtime.. nighty night!

Totals:
Daily PP used 40
Weekly PP used 2

No comments:

Post a Comment