Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I at What? on Tuesday....

My morning started off with a Bang!  Literally, I was awakened to the sound of thunder and then flashes of lightening.  Looking at the clock and knowing that it would be going off soon, I still wanted to snuggle back under the covers.  Storms make for great sleeping weather or at least for me they do!  But alas, I made the decision not to snuggle in, I got up and started the morning.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 26
Activity Points: 7

Breakfast: (10 PP)

Oh storms also make it great for curling up on the couch and reading a good book.  I soooo love my Kindle.  I enjoyed several LARGE cups of coffee and my book, as the rain fell, thunder rolled, and lightening flashed.  Not a bad start to my morning.

My morning got funny, when Lovey Man got up and called out.  I opened the door, there he stood in the corner of his crib, no diaper on, and peeing.  So I guess the standing up to pee thing, comes natural for the male species.  So laundry was the first "real" housework that I did today.  Oh still have no clue where that diaper went.  I am hoping it hit the trash can that is near the crib.  *fingers crossed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had something for lunch that I have not had in a really long time and only got it because we had a B1G1 coupon.  Otherwise, probably would not have gotten it.  What is it you ask?  6" Turkey sub from Subway.

So lunch did not turn out to be leftovers again... which is ok.  But still kinda boring, oh well.

Lunch: (16 PP)
-6" Turkey sub on white (7 PP)
       --1 T. Mayo (3 PP)
       --Tomato (0 PP)
       --Lettuce (0 PP)
       --Onion (0 PP)
-13 reduced-fat Ruffles chips (4 PP)
-Tangerine

Still doing good......  :)  I looking forward to my exercise today.  Gonna do more Just Dance 2, having so much fun with it.  I might actually pickup a couple of new dance moves.  Not that I have any place to use them, but you never know when you  might need them.  ;)

Oh as a side note - I keep having little hands reach up for pieces of pizzas as I am typing this, it is "Eat and Run" lunch day for Lovey Man.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No snack or exercise today.  :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok had my first I ate What? moment this week.  I had 2 1/2 mozzarella sticks at dinner.  After eating them, I started thinking, OH NO what did I just do?!?!?!  So after finishing dinner I was trying to forget about it and not beat myself up too much.  I can only hope they did not damage my week too much.

Dinner: (21 PP)
-4oz Hamburger Steak (7 PP)
-Baked Potato (7 PP)
       --Potato (5 PP)
       --2 t whipped butter (1 PP)
       --1 T sour cream (1 PP)
-1/2 c. green beans (0 PP)
-2 1/2 mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce (7 PP)

Ok, not as bad as I thought!  So with the great week that I have had, this should not do much damage.  Actually must admit that I am bit nervous about Thursday.  Why? you ask... well it is because anytime I start to increase the amount that I exercise, my body decides to hang on to fluid.  So I am hoping that my body decides to at least release some of it, so that I can have a good day on the scale.  But if it does not cooperate, I will still be ok with it because I know and you know, how good I have been this week.  :)

Count to down to first softball game of the season... 2 days... Go Flamingos!!!  Scooter is #4 and she totally rocks socks when it comes to softball.  She is my awesome ballplayer.

Nighty Night all!!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 6
Activity points earned: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment