Sunday, April 17, 2011

Busy day...

Today has the potential to be a busy day... nothing truly planned but lots of things that can be done.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 38
Activity Points: 5

I had my sausage sandwich this morning but I changed it up a bit.  I used turkey sausage instead of pork sausage.  It was good.  I could taste a slight difference.  Not sure if the taste difference was actually there or all in my mind.

Breakfast: (10 PP)
-1 turkey sausage patty (2 PP)
-2 slices of bread (4 PP)
-1 slice of american cheese (2 PP)
-3 T. hazelnut creamer (2 PP)

Let's see what my day holds....  Oh there is Lovey Man, he is up early today.  I hope he has a great day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We decided to try a new place for lunch today.  It is a soul food restaurant.  By looking at the menu, it seems more appealing to me than anyone else in my family.  Oh well, I hope they enjoy it.  Not sure what I am gonna get, I will wait to see what looks good.

Lunch: (19 PP)
-1/2 baked turkey wing (5 PP)
-1/2 c. cooked cabbage (1 PP)
-1/2 c. green beans (1 PP)
-1/3 c. sweet potato souffle (7 PP)
-1 piece of corn bread (5 PP)

Ok, so the sweet potato souffle was not the wisest choice but I only had 1/2 of the serving.  I also counted PP for the cabbage and the green beans because I did not totally know how they were cooked but I had a pretty strong guess.  So I am the only one that enjoyed our meal.  Not that it was that great, but I would eat there again.  Scooter ate most of hers but was not totally enjoying it, E did not eat anything but the Mac&Cheese, and Lovey Man did not eat any of it.  Oh well, we tried something new.  Sometimes it works and other times it does not.  Maybe we all will like the next one.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had Cheez-it's for a snack today.  Yummy.. I haven't had them in the while.

Snack: (4 PP)

Scooter went over and played with her bestest.  I walked her over and then we walked back.  So yeah, exercise.   We also went to WallyWorld because I needed a few things, mostly the Sunday newspaper for my coupons.

Activity Points: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So after a somewhat busy day, we are having tacos.  But not just any tacos, X-treme Tacos.  :)  Which I love, because they are spicy and I love spicy.  What makes them X-treme is the hot salsa and spicy ranch dressing on them.

Dinner: (11 PP)
-3 crunch taco shells (4 PP)
-1/3 c. ground beef 80/20, seasoned  (2 PP)
-2 1/c t spicy ranch (1 PP)
-1 T hot salsa (0 PP)
-1 T cheddar cheese, shredded (1 PP)
-3 t sour cream (1 PP)
-lettuce and tomato
-1 Graham Ice cream sandwich (2 PP)

Very good day!!!  Time to get the kiddios heading toward bed.  School day for Scooter and another day of playing for Lovey Man.

Nighty Night all!!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 4
Activity points earned: 7
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment