Saturday, April 9, 2011

Being good on Friday....

So after my loss at my meeting and my OH MY day afterwards.. I am back on track.. I so am!


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 38
Activity Points: 4

Breakfast: (10 PP)

I do not have much planned for today but I do know what I am having for dinner tonight.  So there will be a picture and a recipe today.  We haven't had this in awhile, so I am looking forward to it.  But I'm not telling yet what it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch was special today, Scooter has been asking me to come to school to eat lunch with her.  So I did and went to Subway to get her lunch.  It was a nice way to spend lunch, especially since MissG joined us.

Lunch: (15 PP)
-6" Subway Turkey (7 PP)
-pepperjack cheese (1 PP)
-mayo (3 PP)
-Baked Lay's Southwest Ranch (4 PP)

I had lettuce, tomato, onion, bell peppers, and banana peppers - which were all 0 PP.  It was a spicy lunch.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snack: (0 PP)
-Banana (0 PP)
-Strawberries (0 PP)

Ok so if you haven't noticed, bananas are a staple in our house and I LOVE strawberries.  I am so happy they are back in season.

Exercise - me chasing Lovey Man around the park this afternoon.  He loves going to the park and I love it because it makes nap time easier.  :)  Oh yeah and I get exercise.  It was a very nice day, so I could not resist going to the park.  Tons of people there and Lovey Man got lots of interaction with other kids.  That makes me happy.  Activity Points: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made pan seared tuna steaks with creamy italian herb linguine.  Yumm-O  It has been awhile since we had tuna and so I was thinking about it all day.

Dinner: (15 PP)
-1  5oz Pan Seared Tuna Steak (6 PP)
-1 serving Creamy Italian Herb Linguine (6 PP)
-1 small corn on the cob (2 PP)
-1 tsp butter (1 PP)



I am so proud of myself.  I made a great dinner and created a new recipe that everyone liked.


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 6
Activity points used: 0


Big day tomorrow.. starting early!  So nighty night all...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Creamy Italian Herb Linguine

5 oz. linguine
1 c. Philadelphia Cooking Creme - Italian Cheese & Herb
1/2 c. milk
1/4 c. shredded parmesan cheese
1/8 c. shredded mozzarella cheese

  1. Cook linguine according to package; drain.
  2. Add cooking creme and milk to pasta pot on med-low heat; stir until smooth about 2 min
  3. Add pasta back to pot with creme mixture; toss until well coated
  4. Add cheese; stir and serve

(6 servings - 6 PP per serving)

No comments:

Post a Comment