Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend withdrawal....

It was a long weekend, with lots of fun and food... now is the withdrawal period....

My plan that will lead me down the road to recovery, includes being really good and trying my dangdest to not use any more Weekly PP and including lot of exercise.... let's see if the plan works...


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 27
Activity Points: 5

Up early but still at the parents' house so not stressing.  Scooter and Lovey Man love it at Nana and Papa's so they are being really good kiddios.

Since my parents are working on getting healthier, it helps me to get a good start on my road to recovery....

Breakfast: (5 PP)
-1 packet Quaker Oats Instant oatmeal - peaches & cream (4 PP)
-3 t. non-dairy creamer, powder (1 PP)

so far so good!!!  I couldn't ask for a better morning.. well maybe a couple more minutes of sleep  :)

But after several cups of coffee, not a big deal that I was up early!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch was a mixture of left overs.... a little grilled chicken, some Easter egg salad, and pretzels....

Lunch: (11 PP)
-1/2 of an Easter egg salad sandwich (4 PP)
-1 grilled chicken drumstick (2 PP)
-1 grilled chicken wing (1 PP)
-1 T BBQ sauce (0 PP)
-1 1/2 oz mini pretzel twists (4 PP)

It was nice to have lunch with Scooter, Lovey Man, and my dad!

Off to see what the rest of the day holds for us.... probably some outside time and some riding on the golf cart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My snack today was 1/2 an apple I shared with Lovey Man and a sugar-free coconut Popsicle.  I totally enjoyed both and they were even better when I realized the PP values.

Snack: (0 PP)
-1/2 an apple (0 PP)
-1 sugar-free coconut Popsicle (0 PP)

OH yeah baby!!!

I also got my exercise in today.  I went for a nice walk with my mom, Scooter and Lovey Man.  We walked after eating dinner and before DWTS.

Activity Points: 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a new recipe that I found on WW site. It is called Italian Skillet Chicken (recipe tomorrow).  I did not follow the recipe exactly but it still turned out great.  I did an edit on the recipe on my PP tracker so that I got the right number of points.

Dinner: (7 PP)
-1 serving of Italian Skillet Chicken (5 PP)
-1/2 Minute Instant white rice (2 PP)
-1/3 c. Birds Eye® Steamfresh™ Lightly Sauced Broccoli with Cheese Sauce (0 PP)

Ok folks, if you have done some quick math, you realize that I have 17 points left.  WOW!  I feel like I have eaten a lot today.  I just made a lot of the right choices.   I am so proud of myself.  So I feel a reward is deserved.

Dessert: (16 PP)
-1 slice of my Coconut Cake with 7-Minute Frosting (16 PP)

Yes I did!  I had the PP left and I did not get to really enjoy any of the desserts that I made yesterday.  So I decided that I wanted to use my PP this way.  So :^P  !!!!  It is a very rare day that I have that many left at the end of the day.  I may pay for it later but I soo enjoyed it tonight.

I ate it while watching DWTS... once again I believe that Kendra has gots to go!!

Alrighty folks it is time for bed.. Nighty night all!!!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 39
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 9
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment