Sunday, April 10, 2011

The weekend is almost over...

So I had another, oh no what time is it moment this morning.  But it was much shorter today, which I am happy about because I was able to get back to sleep much faster.  :)


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 35
Activity Points: 9

I am still working on the variety for breakfast thing.  Of course, today is very similar to yesterday.  Only a minor change, the type of cereal I ate.  I am using Silk Vanilla Soy Milk for my cereal but that is for a couple of reasons.  One is because I am trying to eat cereals without sugar coating and not adding sweetener to them.  The second is that I got the Silk for FREE.  Yes that says free, it was part of the sale and couponing I did at Publix this week.  I am actually like the taste, so it is not a sacrifice.  OH yeah... COFFEE!!!!!!  I have already had a BIG cup today and the caffeine is working great!  :)

Breakfast: (7 PP)
-1 c. Special K cereal (3 PP)
-3/4 c. Silk Vanilla Soy Milk (2 PP)
-1/2 banana (0 PP)
-3 T. hazelnut creamer (2 PP)

So far so good and this is the least amount of PP that I have used this week. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is Sunday of course and I really wanted to have mexican food for lunch.  So I talked everyone into it.  :)

I had plans on making a pot roast for dinner tonight but after my lunch I decided that I will make that for tomorrow.  Oh well, a nice big salad will be great for everyone anyways.  I really did not do as bad as it sounds for lunch.  I did not get the cheese dip or eat rice and beans or pig out on the chips.. so all in all I did very well.  Oh yeah, we went to Mexico City Restaurant - I love it!

Lunch: (20 PP)
-Burrito Colorado (13 PP)
-Chicken Soft Taco (5 PP)
-8 Chips and Salsa (2 PP)

Yummy Yummy to my tummy!!  I actually did not eat all of the burrito, I have some left over - looks like I know what I am having for lunch tomorrow.  ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snack: (0 PP)
-1/2 c. mango

I really like mango, plus I needed a break from bananas.  :)

Not a whole lot of exercise today.  Scooter, Lovey Man, and I went to the park for a bit.  Then Scooter and I went to Wally-World while Lovey Man napped.  Mostly just some slow paced walking.  Which is fine, because it got me up and moving, not just sitting on the couch or sitting in my desk chair mindlessly wasting time on Facebook.  Which I like to do.  :^P

Activity Points: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I am having a "Big" salad for dinner.  If you watched TV in the '90s, you should be able to get that reference.  :)  I like lots of crunchy in my salad, so that is why I like salad bars or especially making it at home.    So what did my salad have in it...

Dinner: (13 PP)
-Grilled Chicken Salad (9 PP)

  • 1 Tyson Grilled & Ready Frozen Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Fillets (3 PP)
  • 1 Boiled egg (2 PP)
  • 1/8c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese (1 PP)
  • Lettuce (iceberg and romaine)  (0 PP)
  • Tomato (0 PP)
  • Bell pepper (0 PP)
  • Mushroom (0 PP)
  • Onion (0 PP)
  • Cucumber (0 PP)
  • Carrot (0 PP)
  • 2 T. sweet honey catalina dressing (3 PP)
-8 whole wheat Ritz Crackers (4 PP)




Sunday as been a great day.  A little of this and that around the house, some time at the park, and good food all day long.  I though about some wine but changed my mind.  Maybe tomorrow.


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned:11
Activity points used: 0


Nighty night all... time for kiddios to get to bed and then a nice long bath for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment