Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wednesday equals only one day left before weigh-in

So Wednesday has started.  It started a bit late since I turned the alarm off thinking, oh just a couple more minutes then I will get up... that couple turned into 40 mins and a big ol' "OH Sugars!"  But all is well, Scooter got up, dressed, fed and off to school on time.. woohoo!  Today looks to be a beautiful day, just a bit on the chilly side.  But no rain, so I am happy!


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 20
Activity Points: 7

Breakfast: (10 PP)

Today should be interesting.  I am still looking for a job, despite the fact that I have been on several interviews recently.  I submit resume, get called into interview, and then nothing.... really starts messing with the self-confidence.  You know... but gotta stay positive!  :)  The reason it should be interesting is that I am planning on reworking my resume to look for a career change.  Let's see if that helps, shall we.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh My!  I had another I ate What? moment.... dang coupons.  I was weak and soo tempted.  I did it, I ate a Whopper and some fries.  *the shame  Not really, there was not Mayo or cheese on the burger and shared the fries with Lovey Man.  So :^P  Anyways, it did cause a hit in my daily points but I am ok with it.  I already have dinner planned out.  So I should be ok...

Lunch: (19 PP)
-Whopper - No Mayo (14 PP)
-1/2 small french fry (5 PP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snack: (5 PP)
-1 pack Nature Valley crunch granola bars (5 PP)
-1 banana (0 PP)

So needed a snack today.  Not totally sure why.. just did....

Oh I am soooo loving Just Dance 2, tonight I got to dance to some Wham, Jackson 5, Madonna, Elvis, and Cher.  After sweating my booty off, hitting my daily sweat points in game, and losing to Scooter by more points that I care to count, I sat on the couch happy and feeling really good about myself.  So yeah me!

Activity Points earned today is 3.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well dinner did not turn out as planned.  Actually all of my plans flew out the window, when I was looking to make sure I had everything to make dinner and realized that we needed a leftover night.  So that is what happened.  No new recipes or pictures. :(  But I did get some of my fridge cleaned out, that is a move in the right direction.  Right?!?!?!   With dinner being leftovers, we all had a mix of this and that.  Mine was the most boring and least hodge podgey.  I had the last of the Chicken Tikka Masala.  Still yummy.  That will be on the list to make again.  Of course, I will probably cut back on the paprika so that E can enjoy it.

Dinner: (12 PP)
-1 1/3 servings of Chicken Tikka Masala (9 PP)
-2/3 c rice (3 PP)


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 6
Activity points earned: 10


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a review of the week, I am happy with what I did.  How well I stayed on track and that fact that I got some exercise.  I got a very nice note sent to me tonight from my bestest with positive vibes for tomorrows weigh-in.  So no matter what happens, I will be happy.  Well not that happy if it is a gain but I won't beat myself up because I know and you know how well I did.

So fingers crossed and positive thoughts flowing... see you all tomorrow.  Nighty night

No comments:

Post a Comment