Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Monday already....

So Monday is here again.  I had a great weekend with the kiddios and I did really good on this eating thing.  So woohoo!  I haven't had any I ate WHAT? moments so far this week and that is good thing.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 30
Activity Points: 5

Breakfast: (9 PP)

Oh my coffee was good this morning.  I went with a Hazelnut flavored coffee with Hazelnut creamer.  Ok before you think I have gone overboard on the flavor, I only added on scoop of the flavored coffee to my regular coffee.  So only a hint in the coffee.  Nice subtle flavor.  Delish!!!

So back to the same breakfast.  The change was just for the weekend.  Plus, we all know that I can't eat pancakes everyday.  Ok I could eat them everyday but I can't and loss weight.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to have some leftovers for lunch.  I really liked the Chicken Tikka Masala from last night and wanted to see if it warmed up well.  It did.  :)  There is still some left, so I think I know what I am having for lunch tomorrow as well.

Lunch: (10 PP)
-1 serving Chicken Tikka Masala (7 PP)
-1/2 c. rice (3 PP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to run out for a couple of things this afternoon.  One was to try and find these ColorWonder packages at Walgreens that I was hoping to get for a 50cents.  Yeah well they didn't have any, but they did have this:


Ok did they need to add the chocolate?  I mean I thought Peeps are pretty much as much sugar in one item as you could get.  But NNNNOOOOO that had to top it with chocolate.  I did not eat it, but I had to buy it.  I also wanted to bring it home and check the PP on it.

Drum Roll please.............................................. 3 PP

NO WORTH IT!  Well in my opinion anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snack today was fruit and Vanilla Creme Brulee rice snacks and strawberries.  My tummy is happy.

Snack: (2 PP)
-7 Vanilla Creme Brulee rice snacks (2 PP)
-1/2 c. strawberries (0 PP)

Played Just Dance 2 again with Scooter.  She beat my booty but it is ok. I still got the exercise I was needing.

2 Activity Points today  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What to have for dinner seems to be the common question in my house?  I think I am thinking about dinner before I am even making my breakfast.  :)  Of course the Braves played today, so that took my mind off the issue for a bit.   Braves won 2 -1

We were all really tired today and I did not feel like cooking.  So I went to pickup food.  I ended up having the Burrito Loco from Mexico City again.  It looks like I had the same thing to eat for lunch and dinner as I did yesterday, only in reverse.  :)  I do LOVE Mexican food!!!

Dinner: (23 PP)
-Burrito Loco (10 PP)
-1/2 c. mexican rice (3 PP)
-1/3 c. refried beans (3 PP)
-12 tortilla chips (4 PP)
-WW Giant Fudge Bar (3 PP)

Now that I am all full, I am off to watch Dancing with the Stars.  Nighty night All!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 4
Activity points earned: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment