Sunday, April 3, 2011

SSAAATTTUUURRRDDAAAYYY

I woken up too early for a Saturday.  I love to sleep at least until 8:30 but Nnnoooo that didn't happen.  It first started when I woke up at 6:15am startled that the alarm did not go off because I did not set it.  The first thought was "Oh good, I am awake and did not over sleep.  Need to get Olivia up for school."  Second thought, "It is Saturday.. nighty night!"  hehehehe

Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 35
Activity Points: 2

Breakfast: (5 PP)
-Greek yogurt (4 PP)
-fresh strawberries (0 PP)
-banana (0 PP)
-Almond Joy Creamer (1 PP)

So yes, breakfast was different today.  I decided to change it up and save the points for later in the day.  Why you ask?  Well I know that we will be eating lunch out and going to a birthday party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So when I asked Scooter what she wanted to have for lunch and the answer "PIZZA"  So we ate pizza at her favorite pizza buffet.  Which was ok with me for a couple of reasons, one I can get a salad and the flavors of pizza vary from the norm.  But the biggest reason is the cost.  :)

Lunch: (16 PP)
-pizza buffet (15 PP)
            --buffalo chicken pizza - 3 pieces
-Salad with Italian dressing (1 PP)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh for my snack we went to a birthday party.  I know I know, you are thinking "How is that a snack? And oh man, you can't have anything for dinner!"  But you would be wrong.  The party was at Lovin' Spoons frozen yogurt.  So no cake, no ice cream, no party foods... just frozen yogurt and the toppings.  Ok I know that I could have gotten into some really big trouble there.  Because on the toppings bar, there are brownies, cookies, candy, sprinkles, hot fudge, caramel, etc etc.  But also they have fresh fruit.  :)  So I did a trick that I learned from my WW leader (Devona), I went to the topping bar first and place the fresh fruit in the bottom.  Then I went to the frozen yogurt machine and used the frozen yogurt at a topping.  I also shared with Lovey Man, so that helped with my serving size also.

Snack: (3 PP)
-1/2 c. NY Cheesecake flavor frozen yogurt (3 PP)
-1/3 c. kiwi (0 PP)
-1/3 c.strawberries (0 PP)
-1/2 c. banana (0 PP)

WOOHOO.. I have made it through a trip to Savannah with the kiddios and no disasters!!  I ROCK!!  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Exercise - Yes I even got some in today as well.  If you look at the little things that you do everyday, you will realize where you are getting exercise.  Then if you want to step it up, it would be making little changes in what you do everyday and the little changes will start showing up in little ways that will add up to be big benefits.  So how did I get exercise today.  Well I knew where the birthday party was and where Scooter wanted to eat (which lucky for me happened to be in the same shopping center).  So I parked near the birthday party location, we then walked to the pizza buffet restaurant.  After we finished eating, we noticed that we had a lot of extra time before the party and so we decided to go shop-looking.  What exactly is shop-looking, it is going in looking around without planning to buy, just scouting out the store for future purchases.  Our store of choice: ToysRUs  I did end up buying something but it was new sippy cups for Lovey Man because he is using some of his current as toys and they are leaking, so time to change.

So ToysRUs is across the parking lot from the other two locations, so we walked there, shopped, and walked back.  See exercise.  Plus I was carrying Lovey Man, so I was walking and had an extra 26lb weight.  Then after the party we went to the Mall.  I parked kinda close to where we were going to finish up, but it was in the parking deck, we went in on the opposite side and made the long way around to the two places we needed to go.  However, I was not carrying Lovey Man this time, he was in the stroller.

I scored 3 Activity Points!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So dinner was uneventful.  We got home from our trip into Savannah and just chilled out for the rest of the day.

Dinner: (16 PP)
-3 slices of tomato (0 PP)
-2 1/2 t mayo (2 PP)
-2 slices of Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Oatmeal bread (6 PP)
-1 serving of Wheat Thins (4 PP)
- 2 Graham Ice Cream Sandwiches (4 PP)

So yes I had a tomato sandwich for dinner and it was ggggooooddddd!!!!

Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity Points earned: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment