Monday, April 18, 2011

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood, A beautiful day for a neighbor.

It is such a beautiful day!  The weather is great and it is a perfect day to get my tomato plant started...

With a late night, we all got into watching "The Wizard of Oz" and went to sleep very very late.  Scooter was a bit whinny this morning but she should be ok by lunch time.  (For her teachers sake, I hope she is).


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 34
Activity Points: 7

I am really into my book at the moment, so I went with my sausage sandwich with turkey sausage again this morning.  I wanted something I could eat and be able to read at the same time.  I am hoping to finish the book before the movie comes out.  What book am I reading?  "Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffin  Loving it!!  I also love my Kindle (Have I mentioned that?!?!).  Oh why do I love my kindle so much, well I can download a book without having to wait on it at the library.  Also, I can take as long as I want to in reading it because it does not have to be returned to said library.  I also really like my special secret that I recently discovered that allows me to find book for a really cheap price.  :)

Oh yeah, my breakfast...


Breakfast: (10 PP)
-1 turkey sausage patty (2 PP)
-2 slices of bread (4 PP)
-1 slice of american cheese (2 PP)
-3 T. hazelnut creamer (2 PP)

To the day and all that may happen....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far it has been an inside, doing housework kinda day... I am just wondering were all this laundry is coming from.  I wash, dry, and fold... then BAM! more dirty... so I wash, dry, and fold... BAM!.. when will this stop.  E went to get us lunch so that I did not have to worry about making anything.  He went to Arby's and I got to try the new Buffalo Jr. Chicken Sandwich.  It was good, love the spicy.

Lunch: (18 PP)
-1 Buffalo Jr. Chicken Sandwich (8 PP)
-1/3 large curly fry (6 PP)
-1 1/2 t. ranch dressing (1 PP)
-1/2 Jr. Ham and Cheese Melt (3 PP)
-1 banana (0 PP)

Ok so I am having issues with my BLT's again.  The ham and cheese was Lovey Man's, he did not finish it, and so I did.  Not a good thing.  At least it was not that hurtful in my day so far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No snack and no exercise
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I have been a bad bad girl.... 


I had this for dinner....


Chicken White Pizza (Bacon on 1/2, Hot Sauce on 1/2)




This was not on the plan for today.   I had a recipe, ingredients, and was about to start cooking, when I got outnumbered.  The chanting of Pizza Pizza Pizza! started and so we got it.  But I even took it one step further and ate 1/2 a brownie.  :(  It was yummy but sooo wrong.... upside is that it was thin crust.


Dinner: (20 PP)
-2 1/2 pieces of Buffalo Chicken pizza (17 PP)
-1/2 brownie (3 PP)

Tomorrow is a new day.... I hope I have not totally wrecked my week.


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 8
Activity points earned: 7
Activity points used: 0




No comments:

Post a Comment