Sunday, April 17, 2011

Saturday... once again..

A day with no plans and lots of potential... the gray clouds are a bit of a damper on the possibilities of the day.  But I am sure we can find something to do today.  I realized today that I missed my college roommates anniversary yesterday but I told her Happy Anniversary today.  So that works right?!?!  I hope so, WOW, it has been 16 years since they got married.  Holy cow!  I can't believe it... seems like only yesterday the 3 of us were roommates.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 38
Activity Points: 5


Breakfast: (6 PP)
-1 c. Special K cereal (3 PP)
-1/2 c. Silk Vanilla Soy Milk (1 PP)
-1 banana (0 PP)
-4 T. Italian cream creamer (2 PP)

It seems that I am bad about getting into a routine.  I think it is because once I get familiar with something, I like to stick with it so that I am not taken by surprise.  So now that I know the PP values for the cereal, I am not looking for something different for breakfast. I will make myself a promise.... I promise to make a different breakfast for myself tomorrow.  Then calculate the PP values.

Now off to see what the day will become....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all went out to lunch today.  I have be craving chinese and so went to the chinese buffet.  I know what you are thinking, "Oh no, not a buffet!"   But I did really well.  I did not eat any of the rice or lo mein.  I stayed away from most of the fried choices - like sesame chicken, orange chicken, sweet and sour chicken/pork, egg rolls, etc.  So now you are thinking, "Did you eat anything?"  Yes I did, I had a sampling of things that looking good like, teriyaki chicken, hong kong chicken, pepper steak, black pepper chicken, hot and spicy shrimp, steamed oysters, small bowl of egg drop soup, etc.  The big thing was that I ate a salad first and then had fruit for dessert.  I only allowed myself one plate for the sampling.  So I was ready for that buffet before I even went in the restaurant.  The other thing that helped was that I was able to look over the choices has I help Scooter make her selections.  I feel really good about my choices and the fact that I did not let the buffet beat me.  

Lunch: (20 PP)
-Chinese Buffet Sampling (18 PP)
-3/4 c. egg drop soup (1 PP)
-Salad (0 PP)
-1 T. Ranch dressing (1 PP)
-1/2 c. Italian cucumber tomato salad (0 PP)
- Fruit (cantaloupe, oranges, pineapple) (0 PP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lovey Man decided that he did not want his animal crackers, so I had them. It was only 4 so not like I ate the whole box.


Snack: (2 PP)


We went to the park for a bit but not long enough for me to gain any activity points.  The reason being that it started to rain.  It is not a huge deal that I did not get any activity points, we got outside for a bit and played, that is more important.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dinner was spaghetti again; however, I do love my homemade sauce so having it again so quickly is ok with me.


Dinner: (12 PP)
-1 1/4c. cooked vermicelli (6 PP)
-2/3 c. spaghetti sauce with meat (4 PP)
-1 Graham Ice Cream Sandwich (2 PP)


The day ended well.  It looked a little scary I know when I mentioned buffet but if you are careful like I was, you can eat buffet and still remain within your points.  As you will see in my totals, I only used my daily PP and I did not use any of my weekly.  Yeah Me!


See you ya'll tomorrow!!



Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 5
Activity points used: 0


No comments:

Post a Comment