Friday, April 15, 2011

It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday...

Ok ok.. so that song is stuck in my head for some reason.  It is a new day, the 2nd day of a new week and things are gonna be great!  Right?!?!


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 44
Activity Points: 3

So not sure if the variety breakfast is working or not, so gonna try and keep it up this week.  I am starting with cereal and seeing where that takes me.  :)


Breakfast: (8 PP)
-1 1.3 c. Special K cereal (4 PP)
-2/3 c. Silk Vanilla Soy Milk (2 PP)
-1 banana (0 PP)
-4 T. Italian cream creamer (2 PP)

Well I ran out of my creamers yesterday, which was perfect timing because of my grocery shopping.  So I got a hazelnut and an Italian cream.

Got ton 'o stuff to do today.  Small errands to run, my friday scheduled housework, softball game, and maybe some playtime in the park.  Oh and I need to go to WallyWorld for a couple of things, blah, I hope I can get in there at the right time to get in and out, without having to wait forever.  *fingers crossed  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lovey Man and I were out running tons of errands, so we decided to have lunch at Frank and Linda's Restaurant.  I got the chicken finger basket and he got a corn dog.  


Lunch: (24 PP)
-3 chicken fingers (14 PP)
-7 steak fries (3 PP)
-Salad (4 PP)

  • lettuce (0 PP)
  • tomato (0 PP)
  • onion (0 PP)
  • bell pepper (0 PP)
  • 1 T. cheese (1 PP)
  • 1 1/2 T. french dressing (3 PP)

-1 T blue cheese dressing (3 PP)


We went to Lowe's, Walmart, and Kroger.  I did make it at the right time at Walmart, so it was an in and out trip.  Woohoo!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No Snack - too busy!


I get activity points for the shopping.   


Activity Points: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Scooter had a softball game.  They won  11-10!!  Scooter scored the winning run!  So proud of her.  Because of being at the ballpark, we are eating Subway tonight.  Mostly because of the B1G1 coupon.  :)


Dinner: (14 PP)
-6" Turkey with cheese on wheat (8 PP)
-spicy mustard (0 PP)
-1/2 T lite mayo (2 PP)
-bag of Doritos (4 PP)


Currently not much planned for the weekend, we will see what ends up happening.


Time to start working in getting everyone ready for bed.  See you all tomorrow.


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 6
Activity points earned: 5
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment