Friday, April 8, 2011

And the week begins again....

So it's Thursday and I'm awake... well I think I am awake.  Eyes open: Check  Coffee: what no coffee... oh I SO need my coffee.... I'll be back.

Ah.. much better. Coffee: Check  So today is weigh-in day.  I am feeling good about today.  So Bring It On! scales, I'm ready for ya.  :)

Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 49
Activity Points: 0

Breakfast: (10 PP)

Hazelnut Cinnamon Coffee with hazelnut creamer.  MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!  So good!!!  Now that I am more awake, I have a very busy day - WW meeting, Lunch date with Lovey Man, Grocery Shopping, Softball game, dinner, Idol results show, bed... Yes in that order...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I went to my meeting and it was a great meeting....


Beginning Weight Loss: 9.5 lbs
Today's result: 1 lb loss
New Weight Loss: 10.5 lbs

Oh yeah baby!!  It was a loss... Moving in the right direction again.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovey Man and I went to Applebee's for lunch.  I had the AYCE Soup and Salad lunch with a bit of dessert. I was happy and wanted to celebrate but not go over board.  It came with a bread stick but I did not eat those.

Lunch: (23 PP)
-Applebee's
  • French Onion soup (7 PP)
  • Fried chicken salad (7 PP)
  • Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing (1 PP)
  • Brownie Bite (8 PP)


So you are asking how did you get away with only 1 PP for the dressing.  Well I do not pour the dressing on the salad.  I dip the fork into the dressing and then get the salad.  So taste of the dressing without having my wonderful veggies swimming in it.  Plus, it is a points saver.  :)

Here is our lunch....


Lovey Man's Grilled Cheese and Broccoli

My Soup and Salad

My Brownie 
(one bite missing - hehehe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snack - none

Such a busy day... I am actually finishing this blog on Friday...  Lovey Man and I went shopping at Target and Publix.  I will say that because of coupons and a great sale at Publix, I saved $79.  I was doing a little dance in my head when I was paying. 

Then we had a softball game.  Scooter played 2nd base and did so fantasically uberific.  Yes those are words!!! 

My exercise came in the form of shopping and chasing Lovey Man around the ballpark.  So I did earn activity points.  With all the walking, I actually earned 4.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So after the really long day, I was really really tired and did not feel like cooking.  So we had hotdogs.  I know I know, they are horrible yummy little things.  So I had my first I ate WHAT? moment the first day of the week.  But it only means that I have to be super duper good the rest of the week, also I have 6 more days before I have to weigh-in.  So the plan is eating good and exercise in whatever form I can get it in.

Dinner: (19 PP)
-2 hotdogs (16 PP)
-12 Harvest Cheddar Sunchips (3 PP)

To wonderful week ahead!!

Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 12
Activity points earned: 4
Activity points used: 0


No comments:

Post a Comment