Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday, Traveling Day, Family Day

So my body would NOT let me sleep in but that is ok.  We are traveling to my parents' house to day for Easter Weekend, it allowed me to get several things done around the house before the kiddios got up and about.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 32
Activity Points: 0



Breakfast: (10 PP)
-1 turkey sausage patty (2 PP)
-2 slices of bread (4 PP)
-1 slice of american cheese (2 PP)
-4 T. sweet Italian cream creamer (2 PP)

Ut-oh I have gotten in to a routine again.  Honestly, this one is just a no-brainer for me and when I am busy I must do all I can to cut down on the chaos.

And we're off ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are driving and stop on the way.  I really want to get there so I go to fast food.... not the smartest with the week starting of not so great but I am taking the hit...

Lunch: (18 PP)
-1 2/3 cheeseburger (13 PP)
-1/2 med fry (5 PP)
-apple slices (0 PP)

I split lunch with Lovey Man and went to McD's....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snack: (0 PP)
-1/2 c grapes (0 PP)

I got my snack in, YES!!

No exercise I can really count... oh well!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dad grilled chicken, yummtastic!!!  I am starting to redeem myself.

Dinner: (15 PP)
-4 oz grilled chicken (3 PP)
-1/3 c. pork & beans (2 PP)
-1/3 c. potato salad (5 PP)


Ok so I made a chocolate trifle today.. I had to taste test the brownies.. hehehehe

Snack #2: (1 PP)
-1/4 brownie (1 PP)

And while my dad was grilling I was sitting outside with him.  I had a beer, yes a beer.  It was my first one in a long time....

Adult Beverage: (4 PP)
-1 bottle of bud light (4 PP)

Time to go dye some Easter Eggs.. nighty night all!!  See you in the morning!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 3
Activity points earned: 0
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment