Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Thursday!!!

So I went to my WW meeting.  The topic was Finding a Weightloss Buddy.  Looking for someone to support you and be able to understand the journey and process as you move forward.  It was a good meeting.  The outcome from the scale was not positive or negative.   So no brownie for me.  Oh well with fingers crossed next week will be better.

Beginning Weight Loss: 9.5 lbs
Today's result: 0
New Weight Loss: 9.5 lbs

As my bestest told me.. that result is much better than gaining, and I have to agree with her.  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 49

Breakfast: (9 PP)
-Only one cup of coffee today.  Had a busy morning and not a lot of time to enjoy myself.

Lovey man and I got up, had breakfast, went to the meeting, and then went shopping.  I spent $63 dollars at the grocery store and saved $45.  That is a good trip.  I even got somethings FREE and others really really close to being free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the meeting we went to lunch.  I always treat myself on Thursdays regardless of the outcome of the scale at the meeting.   It is my chance to have some time with Lovey Man, we have lunch dates on Thursday.  Our restaurant today was Chili's.

Lunch: (27 PP)
-Chili's Lunch combo (27 PP)

  • Lunch House Salad (2 PP)
  • Big Mouth Burger Bites w/ Fries (25 PP)



I did have dressing with my salad.  However, it is was on the side and I did not pour the dressing on top.  I dipped my fork into the dressing and then would spear the salad.  That way I get the taste of the dressing and not have the veggies floating in it.  I did check the PP on the approx amount I used and it came back as 0.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Snack: (2 PP)
-Graham Ice Cream Sandwich (see recipe below) (2 PP)

I was sooooo craving a mini Hawaiian Blizzard from DQ.  But I resisted.  I waited until I came come and tried one of the Graham Ice Cream Sandwiches that I made last night.  It was good and satisfied my need for a sweet.  Woohoo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner: (14 PP)
-4oz Pork Tenderloin (3 PP)
-Corn on Cob (med) (2 PP)
-Pan-Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes (2 PP)
-Yeast dinner roll (4 PP)
-Margarine (1 PP)
-Dessert
           --Graham Ice Cream Sandwich (2 PP)

Yummy Yummy... that was such a great dinner.  The Pan-Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes (recipe below) is a recipe that I found in a Weight Watcher special edition magazine.  Not sure how it was going to go over but I loved it, E liked it, and Scooter thought it was nasty.  :)



So now that dinner is over, everyone has been fed, and the dishes are done.  It is now time to relax and watch a little American Idol.

Totals:
Daily PP used 40
Weekly PP used 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Graham Ice Cream Sandwich

12 whole chocolate graham cracker sheet
12T. CoolWhip
  1. Divide the cracker sheets into smaller squares (24 small squares)
  2. Place 12 of the smaller squares on workspace.  The place 1 tablespoon of CoolWhip in the middle of each square.
  3. Place the remaining squares on top of CoolWhip to form sandwich. Press lightly to even out
  4. Cover in plastic wrap or place in container.  Place in freezer for several hours or overnight.

(12 servings - 2 PP per serving)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pan-Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes

1 lb asparagus spears, trimmed
1 T olive oil
2 c grape tomatoes
1/4 t salt
1/4 t freshly ground black pepper
  1. Rinse asparagus (do not dry).
  2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.  Add asparagus; cook 3 mins.
  3. Add tomatoes; cook 2 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender and tomatoes just begin to burst, turning asparagus occasionally with tons.
  4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.

(4 servings - 2 PP per serving)

No comments:

Post a Comment