Sunday, April 24, 2011

Food, Family, and Hunting Egg..

It is Easter morning and Scooter is getting ready to go to church with her Nana and Papa.....

Lovey Man and I are going to stay behind inorder to finish up a couple of things before we need to go to my Uncle's house for lunch and then the infamous egg hunt.  :)  I should get some exercise today.


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 29
Activity Points: 0

Breakfast: (6 PP)
-1 egg, scrambled (2 PP)
-1/2 c. grits (2 PP)
-1 1/2 t. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light (1 PP)
-3 t. creamer, nondairy, powder (1 PP)

So the morning is going great.  Well I am needing to finish my carrot cake.  I made the cream cheese icing and  used the fat free cream cheese my mom had.  YUCK!  Don't do that.. having to start over, went to the store and got the real stuff.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had lunch with family and then an egg hunt.  It was a very nice day.  I think that I did very well...  considering it was a pot luck lunch...

Lunch: (24 PP)
-1 Chicken, drumstick, cooked, with skin and bone (2 PP)
-1/2 c. pulled pork (4 PP)
-1/4 c. Birds Eye® Steamfresh™ Lightly Sauced Broccoli with Cheese Sauce (0 PP)
-1 oz ham, cooked, lean (1 PP)
-1/3 c. Pasta Salad (3 PP)
-1/2 hamburger bun (2 PP)
-1/4 c. butter beans (1 PP)
-2 T potato salad (2 PP)
-small slice coconut cake (4 PP)
-small slice carrot cake (5 PP)

Yes I had some coconut cake and carrot cake.  I could not pass them up.  Especially since I made them.  I will post pictures and recipes for all 3 desserts I made for today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a late lunch so no snack but really did not need one with all of the food that I had at lunch.

Between the egg hunt, just walking around visiting with family, and then walking 25 mins with my parents, Scooter and Lovey Man after dinner.  I earned a ton of activity points!

Activity Points: 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After such a big day and being really tired.  I had a small dinner.

Dinner: (12 PP)
-1/2 link of smoked sausage (3 PP)
-1 slice of bread (2 PP)
-1 t. mustard (0 PP)
-3 oz grilled chicken breast (3 PP)
-1 T BBQ sauce (0 PP)
-1/4 c. potato salad (4 PP)
-1 c grapes (0 PP)

It has been a great day.  A day filled with family and fun.


Time to go watch a bit of TV and then off to bed.   Nighty Night all!!!


I hope you all had a great Easter!!!


Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 2
Activity points earned: 5
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment