Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh Sunday... did I redeem myself??

So after the disaster that was Saturday.   Did I redeem myself and stay on track Sunday?  Well, let us look at Sunday and find out...


Daily PP - 40
Weekly PP - 16


Breakfast: (9 PP)
- Sausage & Cheese sandwich (8 PP)

  • Pork Sausage Patty
  • Slice of American Cheese
  • English Muffin
-Vanilla Nut Coffee with French Vanilla Creamer (2 PP)
            - could not resist three days in a row!!  :)  
            - but now I am out of Vanilla Nut Coffee  :(
    Lunch:
    -Taco Bell combo#1 (18 PP)

    • Soft Taco Supreme  (7 PP)
    • Burrito Supreme (11 pp)
    Ok ok, I know what you are thinking.  Oh NO!! She is doing it again.  But I decided that the choice I made from Taco Bell was better than any I could have made from KFC.  So :P  !!

    Snack: (0 PP)
    -3/4 c. Cantalope


    See getting back on track!!!


    Dinner: (16 PP)
    -Bologna Sandwich with Chips (13 PP)

    • 1 slice of thick cut Bologna (4 PP)
    • 2 slices of bread (4 PP)
    • 1T of mayo, reg (3 PP)
    • 1 serving of Ruffles, light (2 PP)

    - Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bar (3 PP)
    - Tangerine (0 )




    Totals:
    Daily PP used 40
    Weekly PP used 3



    So the answer to the question... yes I did redeem myself but not by much.  I started out down a very bad path at lunch.  But I turned it around mid-afternoon with my snack and keep it on the lighter side at dinner.  I am happy with myself.  However, I know I can do better.


    The downside to all of this is that since I do not have a gym membership and use the outdoors as my source of exercise, the weather has not be cooperating.  The rain and hail hit on Sunday... Monday and the rest of the week look the same.  


    So I have to be very careful the rest of the week, if I want to be happy with my results on Thursday....  fingers crossed!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment