Monday, March 28, 2011

Holy Cow! My Saturday was a BIG eating day...

So I have the wonderful pleasure of spending the weekend with my awesome parents.  They came into town and  we had such a great time.  One of the biggest pleasures was going shopping with my mom and her being sooo happy at the fact that she is buying new clothes that are a smaller size.  Both of my parents are on a diet and it is working great for both of them.


Ok I have to admit, I thought I was doing really well with my eating choices.  It was not until I sat down and did the points counting that I realized that I did not do as well as I thought.  I knew I was going to be using some of my weekly points because I was splurging a bit.  But I really should have done the points counting during the day, instead of waiting and doing it after the eating for the day was done.  I would be been better the latter half of the day.  :)


So what did my day look like....


Daily PP - 40
Weekly PP - 40




Breakfast: (10 PP)
- Sausage & Cheese sandwich (8 PP)

  • Pork Sausage Patty
  • Slice of American Cheese
  • 2 slices of bread
-Vanilla Nut Coffee with French Vanilla Creamer (2 PP)
            - could not resist two days in a row!!  :)
    Lunch:
    -Dairy Queen (24 PP)

    • Chicken Quesadilla Basket  (24 PP)
             - It included the Quesadilla, salsa, sour cream, and onion rings (I did not eat all of the sour cream or onion rings, in the hopes of saving a few PPs)

    Snack: Again no snack because I knew that I was having a date with E and wanted to save points for later

    Dinner:(30 PP)
    -Chicken Fresco Entrée with Salad Bar from Ruby Tuesday (16 PP)

    • Chicken Fresco (10 PP)
    • White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes (4 PP)
    • 1/2 c. Steamed broccoli (0 PP)
    • Salad from Salad bar - no meat or cheese - all veggies (0 PP)
    • 1T French Dressing (2 PP)
    -Cheddar Biscuits - 3 of them :(  (6 PP)
    -Cosmopolitan (5 PP)  It was sooooo good and planned so I not regretting it!!
    -Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bar after I got home (3 PP)

    The biscuits were my down fall at dinner although not as bad as my lunch was


    Totals:
    Daily PP used 40
    Weekly PP used 24



    So after looking at my day... my lunch at DQ that I thought was a good choice was not!  If I would have done my points before my date, I would have been even more careful.  Oh well I do have weekly points left.  So that is a good thing.


    I can't regret my date of a movie and dinner. It is a time spent alone with E and thus I will enjoy myself.  However, the movie we chose to see was SuckerPunch, my reaction to it was "What the hell was that?"  I was confused for a large section of the beginning and even after I caught on to that was going on, I still was not into it.  Then at dinner, I was analyzing some of the tiniest details to help make sense of the movie.  That does not make me a happy girl.  I love to go to the movies and zone out.  I actually do not mind a bit of thinking but what happened because of this movie made me no happy at all.  I had high hopes for this movie because it was linked to the people that made "300" (which I really liked) and "Watchmen" (which was a good movie).  Thus, it did not live up to the hype in my head.  Oh well, you live and you learn.  I just hated I spent the money to see it!


    Oh well.. on to another day and soon another movie....

    No comments:

    Post a Comment