Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday.. Monday... Monday...

So today has started with MORE rain... so not outside time with my Lovey Man.  :(

Daily PP - 40
Weekly PP - 13

My morning - Got up and got Scooter dressed, feed, and off to school.  Then fixed my breakfast, read some of my book while drinking COFFEE!!!, and then did a little blog catchup.  So what did I have for breakfast, well it was my usual.  I am creature of habit and as you have seen my breakfast does not really change.  So to save a little time.  I will only list my breakfast items if it changes from my normal Sausage/Cheese Sandwich with coffee.

Breakfast: (9 PP)
-My coffee today was a breakfast blend coffee with Chai Latte Creamer.  So yummy!!  I love to change the flavors of my creamer.  My moods change day to day, thus the flavor change in my coffee.  It give my variety.  Plus, being unemployed and trying to keep to a budget, it makes me feel like I spent a little extra on myself that day.  The weather has made me in a relaxed mood - thus the Chai Latte
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my... it is lunch already

Lunch: (9 PP)
- Health Choice Asian Potsticker (9 PP)
    -frozen entree
-Tangelo (0 PP)

Here is what the Asian Poststickers looked like right out of the microwave....




It was actually not too bad for a frozen meal, it did have a bit of heat to it.  I am ok with it but I know that it would have turned some people off.  So if you are not the type that likes spicy peppers... stay away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I really did not plan on having a snack that was not fruit today.  However, Scooter wanted a snack, got some of my Greek yogurt, and did not like it.  So to keep from wasting food.  I finished the portion she did not eat.  (an example of the BLTs)

Snack: (2 PP)
-Greek yogurt with honey 2/3 of the container (2 PP)
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh dinner is finished and so my week has been hell.  E decided he wanted pizza and pizza we had.

Dinner: (28 PP)
-2 slices of Pizza (23 PP)
-1/2 glass of Merlot (2 PP)
-Weight Watcher Giant fudge bar (3 PP)

Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 8

I have to be very very careful Tuesday and Wednesday....

Next week has to be better.  I will strive to be on track... I am also hoping that the weather gets better so that I can get some exercise.

As for today.. all I can say is Nighty Nighty and wish for the best tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment