Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You Tuesday.. I really am not a fan!

Dang Snooze button!  Why do you drag me into to the bliss of "Oh just a few more minutes"

Another rush morning... plus I have an errand to run before work.  Dang it all.  Oh well Cupcake got dressed, fed and to school on time.  I was a bit late but oh well.

Breakfast:
-Bacon Egg Cheese Biscuit from McD
-Iced vanilla Latte from McD (nonfat)

Mid-morning Snack:
-Big o cup of coffee

I had a plan for work.  I was gonna get there, do a big thing on my ToDo list and bam! be done with it.  How did that work for me?  Not too well... totally did not that big thing.  Go off on another big ToDo thing and well before I knew it, it was 1pm...

Lunch:
-1 Southwest Turkey Wrap
-1 bag of Baked Lays
-1 c. mixed fresh fruit

So played on my new phone while at lunch.  Finished up and went back to my desk.  Continued the big ToDo list thingy and the Bam! it was 5:30 and definitely past time to leave.  How did that happen?

I stopped on the way home and picked up some really great things to make for dinner.  The peeps in my house are gonna be happy with me.

Dinner:
-1 slice of baked ham
-1/2c. white rice
-1/3c. black eyed peas
-1/2c. baby carrots

I know that I am not writing much about Lovey Man or Cupcake recently.  I will try to include more of them soon.

Time to meet up with three old friends... pillow, bed, and blanket....


Catch you on the turn around .... night my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment