Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sunday - day of rest, not at my house...

I'm gonna start by saying that Scooter will now be known as Cupcake.  She does not like Scooter anymore :( and wants you all to know her as Cupcake *sigh

So Lovey Man was first up today and so that means Mommy was up.  It was ok, I guess.  My back was starting to hurt, so I needed to shift or get up... so I got up.  I am not sure if I told you all but last weekend my coffee maker died.  I was devastated.  But luckily I had my expresso maker, so I am still getting my fix.  However, it is a stronger dose but only in one cup.  So it evens out right.

Breakfast:
- 1 1/2 c. Banana Nut Cherrios
- 3/4 c. 2% milk
- 1 Irish cream flavored latte

The Banana Nut Cherrios were better than I thought they would be.  They smelled great and tasted just a good.  However, it is a good thing that Lovey Man, Cupcake, and I had a bowl.  Why you ask?  Well it is because Lovey Man found the box and decided to see how much was left.  He dumped the rest of the box on the floor and so the end of the Banana Nut Cherrios.  Of course, this happened while I was mowing the grass.  Oh well... I will buy more when it is time to restock on the cereal.

Lunch was late because we were just running late today.  It is Sunday after all.  Lunch was Subway.  I did not cook this Sunday.  I need to start cooking on the weekend more.

Lunch:
- 6" Turkey Bacon Sub on flatbread
- 1 bag Baked Lays
- Sweet Tea with Lemonade (aka Arnold Palmer)

After lunch, I got Lovey Man down for name, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the ceiling fans, and started the laundry.  Cupcake is with her Grandma, so I have had plenty of free time to clean.  Now the question is what to make for dinner.

I did not make dinner.  I went and picked up something.  Oh well, so much for well thought of plans of making dinner.  Actually the time got away from me and so it was just easier that making something that would be way too late to eat anyway.

Dinner:
-BBQ Sandwich
-8 French Fries
-4 Onion Rings
-Sweet Tea

I might have picked it up but it sure was good.  Yummy Yummy....

Oh well, time to head off to bed.  Another work week and Cupcake's first full week back at school.

Later my peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment