Monday, August 1, 2011

Holy Sugars.. It is Monday again!

Oh so today started and seemed non-stop until about 2:30 but it really did not slow down that much.. just got more manageable.

I got up this morning with my alarm and heard that someone else was also up.  I figured it might be Scooter and I was right.  I thought she got up really early and was kinda ok with it because she starts school on Thursday.  My thinking was that she could start getting used to being up that early.  But NOOONNNOOO she stated that she did not just get up, she stayed up all night.  Oh my goodness, E is not gonna be happy because she is gonna crash and then no help from her.  Luckily she went to sleep after I left and so was help for E.  Yeah!

Breakfast:
-1 1/2c. FiberOne Honey Squares Cereal (80 calories per serving)
-3/4 c. 2% milk
-1 Quad Venti Iced Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte

I am so happy to be finished with that box of cereal.  It is another one that sounded good and being only 80 calories per serving.  But each time I ate it, it got harder and harder to finish the bowl.

Love me some Starbucks.  I had to pickup some things from the Office Supply store that was really near my favorite Starbucks, so I had to go in right.  I mean it just would not be a good thing to not go in, it was just right there and everything.  :)


From the time I got to my office until well after lunch time, it was go go go or I had someone in my office for one thing or another.  But that was fine, at least I got several of the things on my ToDo list done.  So yeah me!

Lunch:
- Egg Salad Sandwich (wheat bread, tomato and lettuce)
-1 bag of Garden Salsa Sun Chips
-1 small cup of fresh fruit (melon, grapes, pineapple)
-1 Large bottle of Water

Lunch was eaten in shifts.  The sandwich, then a bit later the chips and finally after about an hour after the sandwich, the fruit cup.  The water was drank off and on until I left work.  So not too bad.  No snack due to lunch taking forever to finish.  I will admit that I was a bit hungry on the way home.

Dinner:
-1c. Beef Stew
-1/2c. white long grain rice
-1 fresh ear of corn
-1 glass of red wine

I was really smart today.  I put the beef stew in the crockpot before I left for work.  Yeah me.  So all I had to do was make rice and cook the corn.   Woohoo!  It was really good also.  Oh man, I should have taken a picture.  Maybe next time.

The red wine is one that has the dark chocolate flavors in it.  Ok I love red wine and chocolate but together, Not a fan.  I am beginning to think that I am a purist when it comes to chocolate.  I am not a fan of Mocha's or chocolate flavorings mixed in with things.  Give me the actually chocolate and I am a very very very happy woman.  My preference is dark chocolate, I like the slight bitter with the sweet that dark chocolate gives.  Somedays milk chocolate is just a bit too sweet for my taste.

So that was my day.  I know I know... I did not put PP points again.  I haven't been keeping track, it has been hard enough just being able to eat right.  Oh well, I will soon!

Almost forgot to mention, on Friday the Intern in our office brought us cupcakes, as a thank you.  She got them from Back in the Day Bakery, here in Savannah.  If you are ever here in Savannah, YOU MUST GO to Back in the Day Bakery.  They are awesome!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment