Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Is it Friday yet?!?!... Dang it is only Tuesday

So today started at 5:30am.... yeah I know WHY was I up at that ungodly hour?!?!?!  Well I had lots to do today and I knew that I would be leaving working early, so I had to get an early start.

By 10am I was one caffeinated woman!

Breakfast:
-1 Chicken Biscuit
-1 LARGE coffee

Then a bit a later another LARGE cup of coffee.

I had an appointment today at lunch time so I had to grab and go.  Well stop get something and eat at my desk while working.  I went to this place that is near work that I drive by everyday and just have never been in.  I got daring and went in today.  I got their Gyro... really good.  I think I will be back to try some of their other selections.  Oh yeah, they are a Pita restaurant...

Lunch:
-1 Lamb Gyro
-1 bag of Baked Lays (sour cream and cheddar)
-1 bottle of Mr. Pibb Zero

So I was all work and no play until I left work.  Then I got in my car and had the thought "DAMN it's hot has hell"... then thought oh wait, I bet hell is not even this hot.  Ridiculous I tell you... heat index reaching 115F...

Oh well, got in my car and headed home.  I have a very important event this evening.  Scooter and I went to Open House of school.  Yeppers, she starts on Thursday.  I can't believe it, she will be in the 3rd grade.  I can remember the first day of day care and preK and Kindergarten ... why does time have to move so fast.  She is really excited and she is also excited about her new teacher.  She was hoping for her teacher from last year but no, she got another great teacher tho'.  So we are happy!

I picked up dinner on the way home from picking up school supplies... Larry's Giant Subs... yummy yummy...

Dinner:
-1 Mighty Mitch sub (roast beef and ham)
-1 bag of Monteray Jack and Sundried Tomato Sun Chips
-1 dark chocolate raspberry cheese cake WW ice cream

So now I relaxing, trying not to go to sleep.  Gotta stay up for a bit longer...

Oh the Bubble Guppies are starting and Lovey Man is dancing.   Sooooooo Cute.

I hope you all have had a super great day!

Talk to you all later my peeps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment