Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's Wednesday... only 2 days left before the weekend..

Today started ok... got sleep but also hit the snooze 2 times... Last weekday morning waking up and getting ready all by myself.  Tomorrow starts my morning time with Scooter.

Breakfast:
-Chicken Biscuit
-Large Iced Vanilla Coffee

Work was work.  Nothing too exciting.  I did go to the Linen Sale at work and got a set of new sheets.  So that was exciting.  I went with a friend and then we stopped at Einstein Bros Bagels.   I then found my way back to my office.

Lunch:
-Bagel Thin with Tuna Salad, Lettuce and Tomato
-Jalapeno Kettle Chips
-Iced Green Tea

Just a bit after lunch we had a going away party for our intern.  So you know what that means... CAKE!!!

Snack:
-1 slice of Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting

I had to make a couple of stops before I actually headed home.  One stop was to Target.  I had to control myself and only pick up what I had on my list.  Of course, it was really hard to do that.  I love Target.  I mean it has been mentioned that I need a lamp or two in my office and also a few pictures.  So I really need to get those things right... well I did not today.  But I will soon!

I picked up dinner from one of our favorite local restaurants...I had one of the specials for the month.  It was gooooddd!!!

Dinner:
-Fried Shrimp
-Baked Potato
-Side Salad

The day is catching up with me and I am starting to fade.  I know today was not very exciting.  But it was a good day.

Later my peeps.... see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment