Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lovely Saturday

This morning started a bot earlier than I wanted it to but oh well.  Love Man got up with me and was causing all kinds oh havoc before 8:30, so far I have lost only one button on my laptop keyboard, the others I was able to pop back on.  Thank goodness!

Breakfast:
-bowl of Cinnamon Pecan
- big coffee with hazelnut creamer

Scooter and I cleaned the house a bit.  She was such a huge help and I really appreciate that she played with Love Man while I finished loading the dishwasher.

We did our normal weekend thing and went out to lunch.

Lunch:
- Cuban Sandwich
- side Caesar salad


We got back home and just kinda hung out.  We did a bit of this and that, just relaxing mostly.  I did get some more of the house cleaned up.  Scooter and I did go shopping really quickly while Lovey Man napped and E stayed at home with him.  I got a new work outfit and Scooter got a new dress, necklace, and watch.  She was excited.  I still need to get her some new loafers for school.  May do that today.

When we got back, I placed the steaks that I picked up in the fridge with marinade and made sure the grill was clean.

Dinner:
- Steak
- Roasted potatoes
- Corn on the cob
- Glass of Shiraz

Oh dinner was really good.

What is so cool about this post.  Most of it was done via my new phone.  Which is my birthday present to myself.

Later my peeps!

(I know the picture is wierd b/c it is sideways - but my first attempt via phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment