Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another Monday....

Monday started out with a rush.  I got up a bit later than normal for a work and school day.

But we did it... we got up, dressed, ate breakfast, and made it to both school and work on time.  Yeah Us!

Breakfast:
-3/4c. Cinnamon Pecan Special K
-1/2c. 2% Milk
-Supreme sized coffee

Nothing really appealing at work.  I was not really in the mood for a sandwich, salad or soup.  The things I normally pickup in the cafeteria.  Today I when for the Hot Line.  I actually ate pretty well and did not use that may PP.  (I am still not posted PP this week because I did not start it on Thursday and I am also getting used to my new phone).

Lunch:
-4oz grilled flank steak
-1/2c. tomatoes and orka
-3/4c. white rice
-1/3c/ grilled zucchini

I was driving home after work and thought to myself, self I would really like some ChiliMac.  So when I stopped a the grocery store, that is what I picked up to make.  I did not go by a recipe, I just basically picked up a bit of this and a bit of that, browned the ground beef, boiled the noodles, and dumped it all together.  Everyone in my house loved it.  I will admit for Cupcake and Lovey Man I did add cheese to theirs.

Dinner:
-1 c. ChiliMac
-1/2c. green beans
-1 mini WW ice cream sandwich

Nighty night my peeps.. I am soooo tired!!!  LONG Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment