Monday, July 18, 2011

Oh.. It's Monday...

It was definately a Monday.  I was up at my normal "work" time but I so didn't want to be.  Coffee is the best stuff ever.  I know I have stated my love for the lovely warm liquid but on days like today it is a life saver.

Breakfast:
-Red Velvet Yogurt
-Banana
-Chewy Granola Bar

I know not the most well balanced breakfast but I did not get hungry all morning.  I actually had to make myself go down and get lunch before a meeting that I had.

Lunch:
-Turkey Sandwich with Provolone on Wheat Bread
-Bag of Pretzels

My lunch was eaten in parts.  I actually had also picked up an apple but never got around to eating it.  Oh well, I will have it for tomorrow.

Dinner:
-Fried Chicken
-Fresh Corn on the Cob
-Sweet Peas

Yes I splurged on dinner but only with the chicken.  I did not make mashed potatoes that I really was craving. Maybe I will have them tomorrow.   I will not have a dessert tonight because I did make the fried chicken.  The reason I splurged is that I have been craving it and I figured that I have been good the last few weeks.  I believe that it is ok to do that every now and then.

Today was a good day.  I am really starting to get the hang of my new job.  I am still in the learning curve, however, I am getting more of the mess that was left cleaned up.   My co-workers that did the job during the transition, as well as, when I was on my secret squirrel mission did a fantastic job.  It was the big ol' hot mess that was left by the previous person in my spot that has been the pain in the arse.  Oh well, it is about cleaned up.  Once it is I will be looking like a champ.

Oh well enough of the work talk.  Scooter and Lovey Man are doing wonderful.  They love being at home with their Dad.  E is doing such a fantastic job that I am impressed everyday at how well things are going.  Makes me a little sad that I am not missed as much as I thought I might be.  But that is just me being selfish.

Lovey Man is learning tons of stuff everyday.  His new favorite thing is air drumming to the Foo Fighters.  He loves music in general but the Foo Fighters is the band that makes him smile and air drum.  Scooter is getting ready to get back to school.  She is missing her friends and is ready to get back to being Miss Social Butterfly.

Ok ok ... time to wrap it up.  I did complete the application to the gym at work.  Now I just need to "find" the time to take it to them.  I mean it is such a LONG walk from my office to the elevator to the gym.  *evil grin

Alrighty my peeps... see you all tomorrow!  Later Taters

No comments:

Post a Comment