Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's Sunday and it has been a good day...

So I am week late in this whole I am going to start blogging again thingy...

Breakfast:
-Bowl of FiberOne cereal
-2 cups of Hazelnut Coffee with creamer

Lunch:
-8 inch sub from Larry's Giant Subs
    -The Animal
-Bag of Jalapeno chips - Kettle Cooked
-plum

Dinner:
-homemade Cheeseburger
    -American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickle, Mayo, Ketchup, Cajun Spices, and Potato Roll
-Reduced Fat Ruffles



Dinner was really YUMMY!  I love making homemade burgers.  My indoor grill is fabulous.  I loves it sooo muches!

It has been a slow day, just hanging with the family.  Only ventured outside in this HEAT to get food.

I did not list PP values because I am being a very bad girl and I have not been tracking this week.

I will list until Wednesday and then I will start tracking again on Thursday.  I have been eating really well the last few weeks.  Really well, meaning that I have been eating within my points and not splurging on non-healthy things.  Now don't get me wrong I have been have a piece of chocolate every now and then but every one deserves that.

I have missed you my peeps.  I hope to rekindle this love affair with you all.  Oh yeah I am also probably, maybe gonna join the gym at work.  I mean it is at work and free.. so no real reasons not to.

Until the 'morrow....  Later taters.

No comments:

Post a Comment