Friday, June 3, 2011

What a day..... just a roller coaster....

Thursday was just an emotional day.  Ups and downs, Ups and downs....  I was so mentally and physically tired when I got home I just could not think straight to right this.  Now I can... 


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 49
Activity Points: 0

Breakfast: (7 PP)
-1 c. Kellogg's Crunch Nut cereal (4 PP)
-1/2 c. milk, 2% (2 PP)
-1 T. Creme Brulee creamer (1 PP)

Breakfast done.. Lovey Man is up, dressed, and ready to go to my meeting.  He did not eat much, just had his milk mostly.  I would come to regret this later.  We are in the car driving to the meeting, I stop at a red light that was changing.  It had changed to yellow and turned red right as I was stopping.  Apparently the stupid ass woman in the white van behind me did not see the red light change or the fact that I had stopped until the very last second.  Lucky for me and my Lovey Man, there was not a car in the lane beside us and she was able to swerve into that lane and run the red light.  Oh she had not even thought about slowing down ... it would have been nasty.  All I could think about was the fact that I had my precious son with me in the car and she could have seriously hurt him.  At that moment, I did not give a shit about my safety it was all about my son.  I thought damn, not a very good sign but at least she did swerve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know if I have told you all but the A/C in my car is acting funny.  Sometimes the fan will blow and other times it will not.  I haven't had look at because of the whole no job thing and scared they will tell me that it will cost me WAY more money than I want to spend.  So we head out to the meeting and right as I pull into the parking spot, Lovey Man gets sick.  YUCK!  Of course, he has never done this before and I am not prepared like I am with Scooter.  I get him clean the best I can, go over to Babies R Us really quickly for a new CLEAN outfit and some more wipes.  Because now I am all out.  Damn it!  Today is not going well at all.

We bust ass through the store.  Get back over to Weight Watchers, get his clothes changed, and able to hear the last 5-10 mins of the meeting.  Because of running late I decided to skip weighing in as I come in.  We are leaving and I had decided not to weigh.  I just knew that I had a gain in my future.  Well something tells me to get on the scale anyway.  So I changed my mind and told her that I was gonna weigh in and that I would take whatever the scale gave me.  The scale was nice to me.  Yeah!  That makes the day a bit better.

Beginning Weight Loss: 14.7 lbs
Today's result: .8 lb loss
New Weight Loss: 13.9 lbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decide to go the Chili's again with Lovey Man, even though, we had a bad experience recently.  Mainly, because it was my first bad experience there and I feel that they need another shot.  Of course, as we waited for the hostess, I scanned the restaurant, spotted the horrible waitress, noticed that her section was an all booth section, and requested a table.  We had a much better experience this time.

Lunch: (29 PP)
-1 Chili's Lunch Combo - Bacon Ranch Quesadilla with fries (25 PP)
-1 Chili's Lunch Side salad (2 PP)
-1 T. Chili's Avocado Ranch dressing (2 PP)



With the way that my day had been going, I'm surprised I did not get a drink. I'm just kidding but it sure felt a "I need a drink" moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went to Starbucks after the shopping so my snack today was an Iced Venti Skinny Hazelnut Latte... I NEEDED it!

Snack: (3 PP)
-1 Starbucks Iced Venti Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte (3 PP)

We did go to Best Buy and Target to tootle around.  So I got a couple of activity points.  I went to Best Buy to exchange something but I could not remember where I placed the receipt.  Well I get there, thinking it might be hassle but the guy asks if I had a rewards card, I said YES!, gave him the phone number and BAM! he had the receipt.  SCORE!  My day was turning around!

Activity Points: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The heat and running around to day really drained me.  On the way home the A/C in the car did not work at all, that really sucked because I think it got to like 95F.  I get home and the new gutters are installed.  Woohoo!  Lovey Man did not get much of a nap so he is being a little bear and E is not really helping me with him.  So my sanity was slowing leaving.  But then, Grandma shows up, she takes over Lovey Man duty, and I get to go look at Bradley Cooper for about 2 hours.  I mean E and I went to go see Hangover II....  yeah that's it!  We really enjoyed it.  It was not as good as the first one because we knew where it was going this time, when you didn't really in the first one.  My roller coaster ended on an up.  Yeah me!

Dinner: (13 PP)
-1 serving teryaki chicken (3 PP)
-1/2 c. fried rice (5 PP)
-1 serving hibachi veggies (2 PP)
-1/2 serving shrimp sauce (3 PP)

OH Bradley how I enjoy watching thee!!!

Woman vs. Scale... Today Woman Won!!!  

Totals:
Daily PP used: 40
Weekly PP used: 12
Activity points earned: 2
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment