Sunday, June 5, 2011

Review of Saturday...

Saturday was just an on the go kinda day.  Like Friday, I am going to just recap my food journal.  


Daily PP: 40
Weekly PP: 37
Activity Points: 2

Breakfast: (10 PP)
-1 Sausage Sandwich (8 PP)
-4 T. Creme Brulee creamer (2 PP)

Breakfast done.. Coffee savored.. waiting until I get the call so that I can go pick up Scooter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lovey Man and I met up with Scooter, Nana, and Papa for lunch.  Yeah!

Lunch: (19 PP)
-1 Cuban Sandwich (12 PP)
-12 French Fries (7 PP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snack: (0 PP)
-1 Peach (0 PP)
-1/2 Banana (0 PP)

Scooter, Lovey Man, and I went shopping at Lowe's for a few things.  We just tootled for a bit.

Activity Points: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made a Caribbean Jerk Pork Loin with Peppers and Onions, served on white rice.  I was the only one that ate it.  Oh well, that was a dud at my house.  I liked it, no else did.  :(  No picture again.. what is wrong with me.  Sorry my Peeps... 

Dinner: (8 PP)
-4 oz Pork Loin, cooked (4 PP)
-3/4 c. white rice (4 PP)

Bedtime Snack: (2 PP)
-1 Dove Mini Bar (2 PP)

Nothing like a little chocolate before bedtime.  :)  Went to sleep again with a smile on my face.

Two days in a row that I did not eat all my points.  I have been full and satisfied, so all should be good.

Totals:
Daily PP used: 39
Weekly PP used: 0
Activity points earned: 2
Activity points used: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment